Any Team based out of Asia? Looking for a team or participate to events in Asia Time zone!

France
France
TLR_Jujultra
Hello Everyone,

I'm Jules and i'm kinda new in GTS as I'm playing this game since April. Loving this game and mostly enjoy online mode (daily races, Manufacturers & Nation series).
I'm French based out of Singapore, and I found difficult to find teams in Asia that are running events and races in my time zone. GT Planet forum and community is awesome but all events I can see are mainly in EMEA and US time zone which difficult for me to attend/commit.

I would say i'm an average driver (current DR: B at 29,000pts with consistent SR: S) but looking team that would help me to rank up and have great time racing together in any type of events. Playing pad now per thinking on shifting and buying a wheel.

Mainly joining late in the evening as i'm a 40y dad and husband - so pretty busy :). But I still manage to put time and having fun with GTS.

PSN: JujUltraSG
Favorite car: Porsche
Current Manufacturer: Jaguar
Love to race GR4 & GR3
Love to design my own livery too

Even if you don't have a team and outside ASIA. Add my PSN. Always great to meet my people on GTS and race against each other in a clean way.

See you at the tip lane :)

Jules

Hello Everyone,

I'm Jules and i'm kinda new in GTS as I'm playing this game since April. Loving this game and mostly enjoy online mode (daily races, Manufacturers & Nation series).
I'm French based out of Singapore, and I found difficult to find teams in Asia that are running events and races in my time zone. GT Planet forum and community is awesome but all events I can see are mainly in EMEA and US time zone which difficult for me to attend/commit.

I would say i'm an average driver (current DR: B at 29,000pts with consistent SR: S) but looking team that would help me to rank up and have great time racing together in any type of events. Playing pad now per thinking on shifting and buying a wheel.

Mainly joining late in the evening as i'm a 40y dad and husband - so pretty busy :). But I still manage to put time and having fun with GTS.

PSN: JujUltraSG
Favorite car: Porsche
Current Manufacturer: Jaguar
Love to race GR4 & GR3
Love to design my own livery too

Even if you don't have a team and outside ASIA. Add my PSN. Always great to meet my people on GTS and race against each other in a clean way.

See you at the tip lane :)

Jules
Using Dallas Texas USA as a time reference, how many hrs difference is there between you and me? I run league races on Wednesday nights here in the USA starting at 8:00pm Central Time. Dallas Texas is not my home but in the same time zone. We used to have a guy that raced with us back on GT5 that was in Malaysia. The times were close enough for him. Same with New Zealand and Australia. It was morning for the Aussie but it worked for him. If my math is right it would be 10:00am Thursday morning for you. Either way send me a friend request if you like. Obi-Tonobi on PS4

Using Dallas Texas USA as a time reference, how many hrs difference is there between you and me? I run league races on Wednesday nights here in the USA starting at 8:00pm Central Time. Dallas Texas is not my home but in the same time zone. We used to have a guy that raced with us back on GT5 that was in Malaysia. The times were close enough for him. Same with New Zealand and Australia. It was morning for the Aussie but it worked for him. If my math is right it would be 10:00am Thursday morning for you. Either way send me a friend request if you like. Obi-Tonobi on PS4

Thursday 10am will not work as i do work but thanks for your reply. I will send you a friend request. Cheers

Back