Any Tips?

• Thread starter gblax14
  • 32 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
michigan
gblax14
hey guys i was wondering if u have any tips for what to do and what not to do with drag racing. i used to drag alot on forza when i had my xbox and im looking to get in to it here as well. i have a pretty good understanding of cars and how a drag tune works so u guys can get about as technical as u want and i will understand for the most part. any help would be awsome.

Wecome to GT5! Jd provided all the tuneing help.
Besides different physics and no tree or strip,(we run at Indy Road Course, the short strait in the infeild) drag racings the same except someone "ghosts" to tell you to go.

Also if you want to run pros try to find us online.

Last edited:
^^^ I wouldn't consider KraigA's (Frat) tunes base tunes. You'll do very well at Indy with them

Nothing worse than a noob running his tunes man, because they go 3wide, ghost launch, beech and moan when you reset a room; just general foolish behavior. Yet they will be at your bumper perpetually

seanneedscar
^^^ I wouldn't consider KraigA's (Frat) tunes base tunes. You'll do very well at Indy with them

Nothing worse than a noob running his tunes man, because they go 3wide, ghost launch, beech and moan when you reset a room; just general foolish behavior. Yet they will be at your bumper perpetually

Agreed but this is what he considers them bro. Either way just like sean said don't just slap on these tunes and think they are the best. Use the tunes for references only so you get an idea of what to do.

i know they are base tunes trust me ik they are good but not the best. nothing is ever perfect.

gblax14
i know they are base tunes trust me ik they are good but not the best. nothing is ever perfect.

Ok good at least you know the difference not like the rest of the noobs 👍 .

like i said im only a noob to this game. in forza i tuned everything drag, grip, drift it did not matter i did it and understood it. plus for me i prefer to drag the way its ment to be done. rear wheel drive cars with as much horse power as possible.

gblax14
like i said im only a noob to this game. in forza i tuned everything drag, grip, drift it did not matter i did it and understood it. plus for me i prefer to drag the way its ment to be done. rear wheel drive cars with as much horse power as possible.

No doubt bro if you need anything let me know ill help you out to the best of my knowledge. You can pm me here with any questions.

👍
awsome thanks if i need anything i will hit u up

1st thing you need to learn is how to tree!!

Go to control settings and change your control setting or go to youtube.com and type. "how to tree on GT5" there is a video there so just look at it, this will help alot too..send me a friend request, I can help you bro!!👍

gblax14

I drag race on forza as well. Drag racing is much different on gt5 as opposed to forza. There is no throttle controll nor torque steer, you just hammer the gas.

If you see any of us in lobbies, feel free to join. Most of us are willing to help. Lobbies that have "pro" in the title are typically full of noobs that like to ram, ghost launch and other nonsense. Add me, and I'll be able to help with any questions you have.

I'd highly suggest buying it. Tuning off others on Indy can be done, but it's a lot easier with the test track.

hey guys i was wondering if u have any tips for what to do and what not to do with drag racing. i used to drag alot on forza when i had my xbox and im looking to get in to it here as well. i have a pretty good understanding of cars and how a drag tune works so u guys can get about as technical as u want and i will understand for the most part. any help would be awsome.

Just go back to forza this is a kids arcade game thumbs down for gran turismo 5 & gran turismo 6 and I once was a fan of gran turismo but turn10 took it by surprise, so stick to forza

Just go back to forza this is a kids arcade game thumbs down for gran turismo 5 & gran turismo 6 and I once was a fan of gran turismo but turn10 took it by surprise, so stick to forza

Gee I hate trolls. :grumpy:
Your a complete spanker dude. :dunce:
Someone's here asking for assistance, not your biased opinion about what game is better.

Go re-join the pensioners playing Forza. :yuck:

@ OP, I hope you've taken some of the lads up on their offers to assist.
Amazing how quickly someone can come up to speed with the right advice. 👍

Trolls? I don't understand the smart remark, good day sir!

Also gran turismo 5 for playstation 3 can be hacked, my advice: don't play online cause anyone can be running a hidden part

Trolls? I don't understand the smart remark, good day sir!

Also gran turismo 5 for playstation 3 can be hacked, my advice: don't play online cause anyone can be running a hidden part

There is a thing called regulations you need to use them and honestly you ARE a troll if you think forza is sooooo much better go and play it! And why are you looking at a Gran Turismo 5 thread if its sooo bad???

There is a thing called regulations you need to use them and honestly you ARE a troll if you think forza is sooooo much better go and play it! And why are you looking at a Gran Turismo 5 thread if its sooo bad???

Why are you mad? You the only hurt by my comments, good day sir

Why are you mad? You the only hurt by my comments, good day sir

Since you like this tips thread so much, here's a tip for you...
Stick to forza doctorB20v as you don't seem to be doing so well here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Since you like this tips thread so much, here's a tip for you...
Stick to forza doctorB20v as you don't seem to be doing so well here :rolleyes:

You wanna touch tips? That's a little awkward. gran turismo divas, love it and I'm in no wrong made no infractions just giving advice, and I play this game so just added up and get beat in any drag race, circuit, or drift, seems to me you guys must be girls always wanting the last word, lets just get married we could argue more...... Yeah you a girl, you like rolling your eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back