Any Tips?

• Thread starter gblax14
  • 32 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna touch tips? That's a little awkward. gran turismo divas, love it and I'm in no wrong made no infractions just giving advice, and I play this game so just added up and get beat in any drag race, circuit, or drift, seems to me you guys must be girls always wanting the last word, lets just get married we could argue more...... Yeah you a girl, you like rolling your eyes?

Blimey mate, are you upset about someone here or something? No need to get so personal.

You wanna touch tips? That's a little awkward. gran turismo divas, love it and I'm in no wrong made no infractions just giving advice, and I play this game so just added up and get beat in any drag race, circuit, or drift, seems to me you guys must be girls always wanting the last word, lets just get married we could argue more...... Yeah you a girl, you like rolling your eyes?

Are you crying? If you are, please go cry us a river. We would appreciate the extra water.

Your signature is funnier than your posts.

You guys will just take any thread in the drag section and turn it into insult flinging, won't you? 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back