There is no break-in in GT6. An oil change adds 5% power, yes. But when it wears off and you do another oil change it will still have the same power as new +5% after 500km, or 1000km.
There is no break-in in GT6. An oil change adds 5% power, yes. But when it wears off and you do another oil change it will still have the same power as new +5% after 500km, or 1000km.
There is no break-in in GT6. An oil change adds 5% power, yes. But when it wears off and you do another oil change it will still have the same power as new +5% after 500km, or 1000km.
My experience has been hp loss after an oil change within 182 miles...or less even...the reason I say 182 miles...cause that was what I did before I checked it. I was 892hp...down to 856hp 36hp loss.
My experience has been hp loss after an oil change within 182 miles...or less even...the reason I say 182 miles...cause that was what I did before I checked it. I was 892hp...down to 856hp 36hp loss.