Any UK Drifters ?

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 38 comments
United Kingdom
UK
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if there was any british drifters around here, i cant really play with you guys across the pond as of the time difference so looking for people a little closer to home.
Cheers Dan

Time difference? My drift team is heavily UK based and we usually find ways to get sessions in. Quite often, really, and Im American.

Time difference? My drift team is heavily UK based and we usually find ways to get sessions in. Quite often, really, and Im American.

keep in mind SFX have been seen staying on till ridiculous times in the morning if im correct:P

keep in mind SFX have been seen staying on till ridiculous times in the morning if im correct:P

Yea, that is by choice though, i know alot of Americans who come online around 7/8pm which is when alot of UK people get on anyway, lol

Yea, that is by choice though, i know alot of Americans who come online around 7/8pm which is when alot of UK people get on anyway, lol

yeah just saying that some people are like me and go off early

oh by the way tonight i will only drift for about half hour to hour just letting you know :L shatterd gonna go off watch some tv XD

I have a 320 but dont have GT5 or my wheel lol.

Dear Don, theres a rumor, that you stole the moustache from Freddie Mercury. Is this true?

Yes.

im a uk drifter :D feel free too add me im usually drifting inbetween 4pm and 9pm week nights !

Ran the lobby tonight great fun let's say 8:30 tommorow and we can get a few more people :)

Im up for 8:30 il add you ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to join in, but I consider meself a drift nooooob. The force must be strong in you guys. Show me the ways of the dark side lol.

will see what happens tomorrow but i should be able to drop in mind if we do like a 5 lap drift in there sometime so i can get some pics :)

i also realy cant drift yet but i try i try

Back