Any Way to reset Defult Car Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamWSPro
  • 10 comments
  • 2,555 views
Messages
92
United States
Columbus Ohio
Messages
TheOptimusKnight
In the Tuning area. Is there any way to reset A,B,C?

Thanks fellow racers, :cheers:
 
Nope. Maybe in 1.04.

If someone found some work-around I'd like to know as well.
 
yeah i'm afraid to mess with settings cause I won't be able to go back to the original.
 
Leave setting C stock. If you want default switch to C or just copy the C settings manually.
If you have any cars with 3 custom setups, ask the community for the default settings in this thread.

It's a temporary solution at least.
 
yeah i'm afraid to mess with settings cause I won't be able to go back to the original.

As long as you leave one sheet untouched, you'd still have the default settings on that sheet. And if it's not a race car, you can just unequip and re-equip the part to get default settings back.
 
I just take a couple of pictures of the default settings if I want to use all the sheets.
 
Would you like a reset button? Yes
Would it make it much less frustrating? Yes
Would it be common sense to have one? Yes
Have PD given us one ? No!
 
Last edited:
If the car has a add-on susp/trans/lsd switch to the stock one then back to the add-on. If you have a car that you can not switch between parts, take note of your ratios, etc..
 
As long as you leave one sheet untouched, you'd still have the default settings on that sheet. And if it's not a race car, you can just unequip and re-equip the part to get default settings back.
you know. I didn't even know there were multiple sheets.
 
As long as you leave one sheet untouched, you'd still have the default settings on that sheet. And if it's not a race car, you can just unequip and re-equip the part to get default settings back.
Or, you can get a fresh car from the dealer. :dopey:
 
You can reset some of the settings individually by clicking them back to standard, and then back to your chosen purchase.
 
Back