Any Weekday Morning Leagues CST

United States
United States
All,

I've been looking for a weekday morning league for a while now and haven't found any. Is anyone out there running a weekday league that runs before 1200 CST? If not would anyone be interested in putting together such a league? Thanks in advance for your help!

12:00 CST is 1pm EST right? That's 6pm UK Time. There are a lot of great series based out of UK and Europe that run during "our" afternoons. Have you checked any of those out?

All,

I've been looking for a weekday morning league for a while now and haven't found any. Is anyone out there running a weekday league that runs before 1200 CST? If not would anyone be interested in putting together such a league? Thanks in advance for your help!
As DesertPenguin said, there are plenty of Saturday evenings UK championships, which take at that time. My event takes on Saturday evenings at 12:00 your time, DRL at 13:00, GT-MES at 14:00, AEL at 15:00... there are plenty. If you need any help, PM me.

12:00 CST is 1pm EST right? That's 6pm UK Time. There are a lot of great series based out of UK and Europe that run during "our" afternoons. Have you checked any of those out?
I checked but could not find any. I'm new to GT Planet so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Any suggestions?

As DesertPenguin said, there are plenty of Saturday evenings UK championships, which take at that time. My event takes on Saturday evenings at 12:00 your time, DRL at 13:00, GT-MES at 14:00, AEL at 15:00... there are plenty. If you need any help, PM me.
Thanks for the invite Rappy but weekends don't work for me as I work weekends. Weekday leagues will only work for me.

I don't but have been thinking of buying it.
Ah ok, it's a really good game imo.
Anyway, I asked you that because I have failed to organise 3 championships on GT Sport, and it hasn't got any sense to continue, so I'm thinking of creating a Mondays 6 p.m. GMT championship on F1 2019.

Anyway, I asked you that because I have failed to organise 3 championships on GT Sport, and it hasn't got any sense to continue, so I'm thinking of creating a Mondays 6 p.m. GMT championship on F1 2019.
I’m going to buy it. I’ll let you know if I like it enough to be in a league.

I bought it and boy is it tough. A dedicated sim racer that has enough free time to get good at this game would probably love it, but It’s not for me yet. I’ll keep practicing but I’m so much more comfortable at GT Sport.

Back