any x1

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAM
  • 36 comments
  • 1,298 views

CAM

Welcome Home, Deuce.
Premium
Messages
5,818
United States
Pirate Nation
Messages
CAM-33
I need one to start grinding, low mileage would be great. I can trade a falken gt-r race car among other things, just ask.
 
No but I have a callaway c12, a black fto super touring, a 320i touring car and Pennzoil nismo
 
I have now :)

I want:
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) '03 S
Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01 S
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00 S
Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03 S
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00 S
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra (SUPER GT) '05 P
Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06 P
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06 P
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) '06 P
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 P
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 P
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08 P
 
Is the Black FTO and Pennzoil 0 miles ?
 
Alright I can trade now for the FTO Super Touring Car
 
BetyOops, I can get you the '08 cusco dunlop and trade after reset. What color and miles are your x1?
 
Oh god two people at once haha.. I only have one account so idk what to do here hah
 
I have All colors :)

Prototype color is available now and 0 miles,
Other colors have a few miles but motor fixed and available tomorrow :)
 
I got Black and Yellow X1's with 0 miles
 
I'll take a purple one if you send first and ill send the impreza when I buy it. Is that okay? I can tune it if needed
 
Well ill trade with you collector if you can send now. Yellow for what
 
BetyOops pm me please
 
Is the Black FTO and Pennzoil 0 miles ?

Also why can't you send first ? I've always wondered that ?
 
I mean I guess I can its just fear of scammers I guess since I get my cars legit and don't dupe and stuff
 
And they are ucd miles sorry
 
ok ill pass since there ucd miles and not 0 miles. Good luck with trading in the future
 
Appreciate it!
 
So ?

Deal or Not ?

You send first tomorrow and i ll send your X1 just after.
 
I'll send the impreza at reset tonight and you send right after? And which color has the fewest miles
 
Hello? I wanna know the details on the x1 before I buy the cusco if that's okay
 
Currently making details :)
 
Alrighty thanks a lot!
 
All X1 have 1503 HP, km details bellow:
S. VETTEL: 0
Proto: 354
Color #1:270
Color #2:0
Color #3:10900
Color #4:0
Color #5:7000
Color #6:0
Color #7:71
Color #8:0
Color #9:6900
Color #10:327
Color #11:0
Color #12:25
Color #13:447
Color #14:0
Color #15:371
Color #16:10700
Color #17:242
Color #18:2160
Color #19:6335
Color #20:13247
 
Either 15 or 7 works fine for me if its okay with you. Should I go ahead and buy the cusco?
 
It's ok but only tomorrow, can't trade today.

Confirme me plz.
 
My psn is CAN-33 sorry. And do you mean after reset today or tomorrow haha sorry
 
French time here (7pm).

So tomorrow in about 14 hours (yes i sleep :)) :)

Add gt5bety001 :) Currently bspecting :)
 
I'm sorry, its CAM-33! Haha I'm so sorry, typo.
 
Back