M minirampmike Messages 15 Messages minirampmike Messages no xbox Jul 9, 2011 #1 Im gonna be online all day tomarow
MasterFocus Messages 2,441 Sherbrooke, Québec, Tabarnak! Jul 9, 2011 #2 Tomorow I'm painting and installing a frount mount intercooler on an '06 Subaru Impreza STi. Wont have much time to play, even offline.
Tomorow I'm painting and installing a frount mount intercooler on an '06 Subaru Impreza STi. Wont have much time to play, even offline.
stubbzie07 Messages 154 Messages Auz_STUBZ Messages Stubbzie Jul 9, 2011 #3 You got a bigger turbo? I found after putting a front mount on my Rex you get a lot more mid range lag, so I installed a mid range turbo and problem solved. Got to love the Rex
You got a bigger turbo? I found after putting a front mount on my Rex you get a lot more mid range lag, so I installed a mid range turbo and problem solved. Got to love the Rex
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jul 9, 2011 #4 minirampmike Im gonna be online all day tomarow Click to expand... Well done, but I'm not sure that's cool. MasterFocus Tomorow I'm painting and installing a frount mount intercooler on an '06 Subaru Impreza STi. Wont have much time to play, even offline. Click to expand... Again, well done, but not GT5 related. This thread isn't really going to go anywhere good, so I'm just going to lock it.
minirampmike Im gonna be online all day tomarow Click to expand... Well done, but I'm not sure that's cool. MasterFocus Tomorow I'm painting and installing a frount mount intercooler on an '06 Subaru Impreza STi. Wont have much time to play, even offline. Click to expand... Again, well done, but not GT5 related. This thread isn't really going to go anywhere good, so I'm just going to lock it.