anybody else getting 8 museum cards and 8 paint items for a log in bonus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter A_s_z_t_e_c_h
  • 49 comments
  • 4,668 views
I'm getting the "x Museum Cards, x Paint Items" notice. It's currently at 10!
 
I have also maxed out at 10/10 so now i'm dubiuos about the claim of 11
 
I haven't and I don't remember seeing anyone post that they have either. Considering you can get the special paints for every 30 cars, I'm highly doubtful they have put the special paints in the pool of those to be given away each day.

I got the chrome paint when I got my 210th car. If it was random, then I guess I was lucky :)

I haven't painted a single car yet, however. I'll probably start once I get the paint trophy. I try to buy the cars in the paint I want to begin with, and plus I drive with bumper cam, so the colour isn't even seen.
 
Started at 5 and at 9 today. Only updated to 1.05 on Friday.

Plus I get a notification every day.
 
I get 10 i think the amount you get per day depends on your A/B Spec level ? Just a theory as i have leveled out at 10 for a few days now and so have my A 30/B33 Spec levels.
 
10 of each a day is the current max, PD may very well change it. I think it reduces by 1 for each day you miss and goes up by 1 for each consecutive day you log in.
 
I had 6 of each just after the 1.05 update for a few days.

Then it increased to 7.

Received 8 yesterday.

Today it was back to 7.

:odd:

if you play every day, every day +1. If you dont't play -1, online of course.
protocollo.
 
I'm pretty sure the US/Canada consoles aren't getting paint chips like we get the Museum cards. Yes there are paint chips in my items list but those are from when you receive a car. Every car you receive comes with a paint chip that is the color of the car you are receiving.

So in order to get a paint chip like Chrome or a sweet Matte we'll have to trade with a person from England. And if they want my stupid Museum cards they can have them. I did win a colored chrome paint chip for one of the special events i can't remember which one though.
 
...So in order to get a paint chip like Chrome or a sweet Matte we'll have to trade with a person from England. And if they want my stupid Museum cards they can have them. I did win a colored chrome paint chip for one of the special events i can't remember which one though.


I'm in England and have been given 10 paint chips every day for the past couple of weeks.

I've only received one silver chrome paint chip and didn't have any stealth or pre-order pack. I believe I won it with the Saleen7 that is in chrome when you receive it for winning a race?

I do have quite a few matte colours and a couple of colour shift ones, not sure if these came on cars or through the log in bonus though.
 
10 of each a day is the current max, PD may very well change it. I think it reduces by 1 for each day you miss and goes up by 1 for each consecutive day you log in.

After the 1.08 update, I seemed to be getting 8 paint chips MAX per daily login to GT5. It was 10 per day previously.

I've been on GT5 everyday for the past 10 days. So it was weird when its was 10 paintchips all the while, then it dropped to 8, the day after the 1.08 update. Still getting 8 today, on a consecutive login.

Can anybody confirm this on their end ? Thanks.


/Running GT5 Asia edition.
 
I got 9 paint chips today, normally getiing 10. But I didn't log in for one day, so that must be the case
 
i have like 520 paint chips lying in my accesory list, i've been getting 5 - 10 chips for as long as i can remember, i'm guessing since the first patch
 
Some days I get 10, other days it's 8 or 9. Seems random to me. I just wonder how many museum cards there are in total. At what point will somebody have all of the museum cards?
 
on my New Zealand account I get 10 & 10 daily
on my UK account I only get 5 & 5...
 
Back