Anybody interested in some friendly N400 class racing?

United States
Mayberry, NC
PlatinumRolex
Drifting_Sniper2
I'm looking to host a racing lobby Monday nighty for some friendly N400 class racing. Feel free to leave any suggestions about restrictions and rules.

Theres no problem if your terrible. There is always room for improvement for everyone. As a pointer, if your using the driving lines - turn them off. Best to learn your breaking points without the lines. Knowing the track is key. Its a little like knowing a map when playing COD etc. IMO. Use the Circuit Experience mode in the game to learn this.

Theres no problem if your terrible. There is always room for improvement for everyone. As a pointer, if your using the driving lines - turn them off. Best to learn your breaking points without the lines. Knowing the track is key. Its a little like knowing a map when playing COD etc. IMO. Use the Circuit Experience mode in the game to learn this.

Most of my issue is patience more than anything else, I am getting better but I feel there is a lot of room for improvement.

I'm interested. You should all check out snailracing.org (its here on gtplanet). We are a sunday night racing league that is coming from spec-tuned roots on gt5 and gt6.

Most of my issue is patience more than anything else, I am getting better but I feel there is a lot of room for improvement.
Also when you turn off racing line, not sure if you are aware but use the traffic cones as indicators. 2 cones is braking zone and 1 cone is when you turn in to the bend.

Also when you turn off racing line, not sure if you are aware but use the traffic cones as indicators. 2 cones is braking zone and 1 cone is when you turn in to the bend.

Yea I use the cones for braking, but I do use the driving line, not to follow it, but because it lets me see whats ahead. I know when the line moves to one side there is a turn the opposite direction. I find it very useful for blind turns on tracks i don't know well.

Network permitting we'll be racing at Suzuka with racing hard tires around 4 pm Eastern time. Hope to see you guys there.

I have been really enjoying that one and the Corvette c7 Road car you can buy with mileage. They are both fun cars to just drive around.

Ok be online again this coming Monday hosting another session with the N400 class and racing hard tires. Track TBD. Those that don't have me on their friends list can add me. PSN is PlatinumRolex.

Back