Anybody know how to gift Cr. Ingame?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F-racer1995
  • 8 comments
  • 992 views

F-racer1995

(Banned)
Messages
2,270
Messages
RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995
Hello, I have seen people are sending Cr. ingame to people over PSN but how is this achieved?
 
I've only ever seen paint chips, horns, tuning parts and cars gifted..??

Didn't realise credits could be gifted too....
 
yeah, thats what I was thinking, im not sure if this is even true, but people have mentioned it, if anybody knew, they would tell me and everybody will be able to send Cr. instead of duplicated cars :)
 
I think they are saying that the seller can pick a car (or part) in the dealerships and the buyer buys it with the money and sends it to the sender....sort of like a gift card I guess... If someone knows how to send money though let me know. :)👍
 
Maybe they just duplicated insanely expensive cars, then gave it to their friends to sell for millions of credits because you can't send credits to other players.
 
oh ok, thanks for all your posts :)
 
Maybe they just duplicated insanely expensive cars, then gave it to their friends to sell for millions of credits because you can't send credits to other players.
Expensive cars can't be sold. Not sure what the limit is but I think when you sell them they go for around a quarter of what they cost to buy?

The highest value car to sell is I think about 95,000 (1969 Skyline I believe) so I would say anything that costs more than 400,000 can't be sold. I don't know for sure though, I'm only guessing, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
The highest value car to sell is I think about 95,000 (1969 Skyline I believe) so I would say anything that costs more than 400,000 can't be sold. I don't know for sure though, I'm only guessing, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

F40 = 130,000 (roughly - I can't remember exact figure) when sold 👍
 
Back