Anybody knows how to remove does annoying fingers of the screen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 19 comments
  • 553 views

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
I dont know how but I put my finger on the camera screen, and it is pissing me off. How can I get rid of it, to make it dissapear?
 
You can make it dissapear by building a time machine and remembering not to touch it. :confused:
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
I dont know how but I put my finger on the camera

I can tell you how, you reached out, with a finger erect, and proceeded to place you finger(s) upon the device.
 
Thanks to darklegion for the only one giving me a freaking answer!!!

I still havent done it though. Doesnt alcohol damage the back-screen? It is a digicam.
 
You could try windex.
My dad has somthing i forget what it is i think you can get it from a cam store or somthing.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Thanks to darklegion for the only one giving me a freaking answer!!!

I still havent done it though. Doesnt alcohol damage the back-screen? It is a digicam.

Why the hell were you touching the inside?
 
I said I did it by accident. I didnt realize it until I saw the damn fingerprint in it.

I dont have windex, but alcohol seems to be pretty strong for clearing out fingerprints of this screen. Ill see what I can find out on the instruction manual.

To remove fingerprints and other stains, clean the monitor with a soft, dry cloth, being careful not to apply pressure

Wth? I thought it needed to be at list a lil bit wet. So I have to use something soft. Like what?
 
I havent seen her cleaning the windows, but the softest thing I can remember is some sort of yellow cloth stored in the pantry.
 
Try that and ask her what she uses. I will ask my dad what he uses for the digi cam we got when he gets home from work in about an hour.
 
Windex, then wipe with a cloth...that's what I do.
 
Ok my dad just got home and i asked him. He told me to get glass cleaner the kind for eye glasses. Then get a lint free cloth and carefuly polsh it.
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
Ok my dad just got home and i asked him. He told me to get glass cleaner the kind for eye glasses. Then get a lint free cloth and carefuly polsh it.
👍
 
Or maybe drive to the store where you bought it and ask the people there to do the cleaning for you ? They'll do it for free. :)
 
You can get lens cleaner and a pack of lense cloths at a camera store for about 5 dollars.
 
You need to buy a new camera.

And get a finger transplant.
 
Back