Convergent Messages 445 Port Lockroy Messages Convergent- Messages IHaveNoXbox88 Jan 5, 2014 #1 Anybody notice that the wheels aren't aligned on some cars?
drag lab 101 Messages 112 DFW Messages Captn-stupd Messages Captn Stupd Jan 5, 2014 #3 Convergent Anybody notice that the wheels aren't aligned on some cars? Click to expand... Yes.. A thread was made before referring to some Ruf models like this.
Convergent Anybody notice that the wheels aren't aligned on some cars? Click to expand... Yes.. A thread was made before referring to some Ruf models like this.
Convergent Messages 445 Port Lockroy Messages Convergent- Messages IHaveNoXbox88 Jan 5, 2014 #4 drag lab 101 Yes.. A thread was made before referring to some Ruf models like this. Click to expand... It's not just Ruf's
drag lab 101 Yes.. A thread was made before referring to some Ruf models like this. Click to expand... It's not just Ruf's
drag lab 101 Messages 112 DFW Messages Captn-stupd Messages Captn Stupd Jan 5, 2014 #5 Convergent It's not just Ruf's Click to expand... Oh I'm sure.. I myself took a break and just got back on yesterday. I have seen this issue mentioned though.
Convergent It's not just Ruf's Click to expand... Oh I'm sure.. I myself took a break and just got back on yesterday. I have seen this issue mentioned though.
Tornado Messages 41,187 Jan 5, 2014 #6 Cizeta is the same way. Particularly odd, because (as with the Rufs) it was correct on the old Standard version.
Cizeta is the same way. Particularly odd, because (as with the Rufs) it was correct on the old Standard version.