Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Aug 5, 2011 #1 I'm seeing them and I'm wondering if anyone else is? And if so what seats have you got? I'm on the Upper Tier, Row G 👍
I'm seeing them and I'm wondering if anyone else is? And if so what seats have you got? I'm on the Upper Tier, Row G 👍
karl53 Messages 491 Manchester, UK Messages karl53 Aug 10, 2011 #2 i saw them at manchester, was the best thing ever
McRoflSandwich Messages 415 UK Messages mcroflsandwich Aug 10, 2011 #3 I saw them in Sheffield on the 24th July. They were incredible! I was in the standing area. I was about 6 or 7 rows back to begin with. After a few songs I'd been pushed back a fair bit further than that though
I saw them in Sheffield on the 24th July. They were incredible! I was in the standing area. I was about 6 or 7 rows back to begin with. After a few songs I'd been pushed back a fair bit further than that though