Anybody Still Playing TT?

• Thread starter matt5687
  • 48 comments
Bandit - Great to see those bikes being ridden the way they were made to ride! Specially the R6 track bike, very nice! Awesome helmet also. Im looking at getting his 2006 replica, even though I ride a Kwak I need something other than the discreet #46 on the swingarm to show my massive support for the doctor :D

thanks man...there's no other way to ride'em. ride hard or not at all!!
there's nothing wrong with repping your fav rider even tho he rides a dif bike.
i have a funny feeling he won't be on a yamaha in 09'. hmm ducati maybe or back to honda. i can't wait to see how he does in 08'...he's gonna be out for blood...casey's.

had my first track day/s last week..
went with 3 other friends to a track called bira about 100kms outside of bankok in thailand.. (much cheaper than here in australia, 3 days full track time, plus you get a holiday)
awesome fun, had a lowside on the second day, but no damage to me, just scuffed leathers and damaged the ego..

some photos: (im in white with the blue gaff tape covering the fresh hole on the shoulder)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21430&l=5fbfd&id=566183114

the tour company:
http://www.highsidetours.com/

had my first track day/s last week..
went with 3 other friends to a track called bira about 100kms outside of bankok in thailand.. (much cheaper than here in australia, 3 days full track time, plus you get a holiday)
awesome fun, had a lowside on the second day, but no damage to me, just scuffed leathers and damaged the ego..

some photos: (im in white with the blue gaff tape covering the fresh hole on the shoulder)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21430&l=5fbfd&id=566183114

the tour company:
http://www.highsidetours.com/

I'VE....NEVER :banghead:....BEEN:banghead:....ON :banghead:....A:banghead:....TRACK. I'm just jealous, disregard rant

Damn that looks nice, Theres a track about 50km from my hometown, its a bit small, but fun anyway. Been there something like 5-6 times and only beginning to learn how to handle the bike. There really isnt a better way of learning to ride than taking your bike on a track.

Reminds me of a recent quote: “Supersport motorcycles have such elevated crash death rates and insurance losses because many people ride them as if they were on a racetrack.”

I'm of the same mind. 10/10ths riding does not belong on the street in traffic. Sight lines are too short, both for the rider and for other traffic. If you're dragging pegs in a residential zone and someone backs out of their driveway in front of you, it's gonna be nasty, and it WON'T necessarily be the cage's fault.

If you can afford the bike and the gear, you can afford a track day once in a while. At least then you won't have to wait so long for the flashy-bus. :sly:

I too am back into the game after purchasing a PS3.

Funny thing is my old PS2 Broke down with the TT disc INSIDE!

As I Tore that old junker to bits, I was very carefull not to damage the disc.

Thats right, I didn't care that the PS2 broke (it was a dodgy hand-me-down)
but I was GOING TO GET MY TT DISC BACK whatever the cost!

I also found a .psv file off the net so I didn't have to start again at 0% or buy
a save game converter. Hope TT2 comes soon after GT5!!!

We really need full grids and STANDING STARTS!

yeah also in tt, all the 250 dirtbikes cant wheely. that is garbage. my friend has a 250 honda 2stroke with nothing but a pipe, and it wheelies in 3rd gear at like half throttle while he is sitting as far forward as he can. almost laying over the gas tank.

also, the 2 strokes don't even sound that real at all. thats all my bashing on tt. other than those 2 things, i love this game, and i am quite good at it. lots of fun. still play it too.

yeah also in tt, all the 250 dirtbikes cant wheely. that is garbage.

Yeah...I hate it when I can't make something wheelie too....

supermotofun1ab4.jpg

The RVF400 is a sick bike!! As is the VFR. I think if i had had the extra cash at the time I would have looked harder for a decent RVF when i bouth my ZXR. But Im about 5ft 11, not overly tall but i still prefer the overall size of the ZXR. Nice to hear of a 400 fan :D

is that in third gear flying at 50 mph? and climbing fast? didn't think so. the low end acceleration physics is way off.

Of course not, and I didn't say that the physics were correct. You said that the bikes couldn't wheelie and that is false.

Back