Anyone after any cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Haskii
  • 28 comments
  • 1,372 views
Messages
263
Messages
Just Ask :)
Free slot today, so if your looking for something, just ask :)
 
Hi, yeah I'm after a Motorsport elise in any colour if you have any? Cheers
 
Gixxer600
Hi, yeah I'm after a Motorsport elise in any colour if you have any? Cheers

seanneedscar
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04

thanks

Yeah ill take a look iab guys, not too sure on the elise mate, but im 99% sure I got that benz
 
Would you maybe have the Toyota RSC '01 in your garage?
 
seanneedscar
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04

thanks

I have that mercedes mate
 
There in my signature lol, look down
 
Hi, yeah I'm after a Motorsport elise in any colour if you have any? Cheers

I have the elise. Send me a friend request. I am looking for anything that is not in my garage. Just offer.
 
FT86 concept 11?
 
Hi, yeah I'm after a Motorsport elise in any colour if you have any? Cheers

I got a Motorsport Elise for you. Yeah, I just hijacked this.
 
Hi I'm after a Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo please :)
 
Last edited:
Have you got low mileage Lotus Carlton?
 
Does anybody have a Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo they can give me????
 
Id love to have a 70's golf GTI!
It'd be much appreciated!
I'd treads any car I have with you!
 
I'm looking for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

I have 23lvl ticket! But I'll give this ticket tommorow...
 
Looking for a Spoon S2000 road car not the yellow/blue one.
 
Im looking for a 04 and 06 Mits. Eclipse.
 
I'm looking for Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11.
Please... Someone!?
 
I am desperately wanting a Speed 12! Please.
 
I'm looking for a sassy grass green 440 six pack and about 1-30 lime green matte paints
 
I'm looking for Nissan R390 Road Car,if anyone has one.Also Nissan 92CP Race car.I've around 250 cars,can fix good deals :sly:
 
I got a 390 road car ,can trade this afternoon after work.may have the 92c also,but can't remember off the top of my head.
 
Ah nice,my PSN id is NihilusSion-Will be playing today.Send me a message on the psn in regards to what you want in return ^^
 
Do you still have som cars left?


Need a Mitsubishi I concept
 
Back