Anyone else get mesmerized by b-spec?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m4ster
  • 8 comments
  • 879 views
Messages
35
when doing a b-spec event, when you check on your car from time to time, do you just get sucked in watching the replay for like 20 mins
 
Definitely! Watching the other cars battling it out is great to watch. They drive completely differently to A-Spec races.
 
No! They drive so conservative, and boring!
 
Sometimes its exciting to watch. I saw a three car pile up by the AI the other day and Bob had to weave his way through I was surprised he didn't hit any of them. Was probably the most impressive wreck I've seen caused by the AI yet. Almost flipped one car.
 
6 car pile up on La sarthe
2 drivers were love tapping along the straight they both spun and 4 cars just crashed in to them.
The indy road race does have very close finishes ( 0.009 ) secs
snapshot39.png
 
i find that the constant drone of the engines puts me to sleep. I'll be watchin the b spec and the next thing i know is me waking up 4hours later
 
Love watching my alternative PSN Bobs driving beyond their abilities against my level 28+ guys. All my alternative guys are level zero, so are generally found in the kitty litter, or waiting for a large enough gap to rejoin the track.

The best event of that is La Sarthe, towards the end of the second lap they're all completely zombified and start drifting LMP cars into gravel traps, or each other!
(Not so much fun when your best driver gets stuck with the Panoz though!)

I also have my own music set within the game and have the music level higher than the sfx, so don't really get bored with engine notes etc.
 
Back