Anyone else got the itch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thrill31
  • 50 comments
  • 1,554 views
Messages
38
Man I really can't wait any longer for this game. I hope a internet leak or something comes out soon lol. Anyone else go to bed at night with a itch in the back of your head that is saying man I was to play this so bad. At least XLink will def have this available for online LAN play didnt know if you guys know about this program. But it will turn the GT4 LAN into GT4 LAN(Online)
 
I just started a new game in GT3 (haven't played it in like 6 months), so I got no problem waiting a month and a half.
 
I went to rent gt3 but they didnt have it any more its rediculous
 
Thrill31
I went to rent gt3 but they didnt have it any more its rediculous

You know you can pick it up from Gamestop for about $6-7 used?
 
No, I no longer have the itch. There have been too many delays, and since GT4 will not have online support, I try not to even think about it. I just want it to come out as a "normal release" to me. Just happen upon it. It won't happen obviously, because I am at these forums.
 
i borrowed my copy of gt3 from my friend (1 1/2 years ago) then i returned it recently...
then i bought a used copy of gt3 from Gamestop for 5 dollars...

fair price... hahah.

and i really hope that they would come out with online play.. it kinda sucks.
 
It will have online but it wont be supported by SCEA. It will be supported by Xlink. Its a pretty cool program.
 
Prologue will keep me company until I get a copy of the game next month :)
 
I get frustrated when I go to bed realising I have to wait 3 more months than the Japanese/American people...
 
At least you'll have online when u first get it and u wont have to rebuy it again in march for the official online.
 
Dev you should try finding a internet leak or look on some newsgroups for it when it comes out in us.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I got a different kind of "itch" everynight before I go to sleep. :O I just can't stop looking at my calender and count how many days until December 14th....it is really starting to scare me as if I have some kind of "Gran Turismatic" Disorder....:scared::O I just don't do it once everynight, I DO IT AT LEAST 5 TIMES IN A ROW!!! :O:O
 
Thrill31
At least you'll have online when u first get it and u wont have to rebuy it again in march for the official online.

I wouldn't bet on online being included with the initial PAL GT4 release. Hopefully it will, otherwise it would suck for PAL to wait 3-4 months and get it with no extras.
 
At least us Americans will have some type of online through Xlink

*Spams Xlink once again* *Without making a entire post about it*
 
I'm tired of waiting. I have 3 games on my list that are must buys. GTA: San Andreas, which I've already bought and compleated all the missions, MGS3: Snake Eater, and GT4.

I want to drive my car in a video game so bad!
 
Whats XLinks webpage? I tried XLink.com but dont think thats it, heh.
 
to cure the itch I've been playing all my car racing games i have
Kaido battle 2
GT3
initial D
Burnout 3
TXR 01
WRC 3
and prologue

prologue is good... of course since it resembles GT4 the most but since i have old asian version the gauges are old everything is old build :(

DEC 14th >(

Artz
 
WhiteSW20
to cure the itch I've been playing all my car racing games i have
Kaido battle 2
GT3
initial D
Burnout 3
TXR 01
WRC 3
and prologue

prologue is good... of course since it resembles GT4 the most but since i have old asian version the gauges are old everything is old build :(

DEC 14th >(

Artz

Is WRC3 an import?
 
WhiteSW20
to cure the itch I've been playing all my car racing games i have
Kaido battle 2
GT3
initial D
Burnout 3
TXR 01
WRC 3
and prologue

prologue is good... of course since it resembles GT4 the most but since i have old asian version the gauges are old everything is old build :(

DEC 14th >(

Artz

No Tokyo Extreme Racer? Thats too bad
 
nightkid86
No Tokyo Extreme Racer? Thats too bad

Ya I do... TXR 01 --> Tokyo Extreme Racer 01

I'd have to say Kaido Battle 2 is much more fun than TXR01...
well because I like drift cars..
 
WhiteSW20
to cure the itch I've been playing all my car racing games i have
Kaido battle 2
GT3
initial D
Burnout 3
TXR 01
WRC 3
and prologue

prologue is good... of course since it resembles GT4 the most but since i have old asian version the gauges are old everything is old build :(

DEC 14th >(

Artz

Can I get Initial D in England?
 
demon of speed
Can I get Initial D in England?
It was only released in Japan, so you'll have to import it.

BTW, there are 3 more Japanese racing games that are quite fun.
Battle Gear series
Wangan Midnight
Touge Max 3
 
spooony
It was only released in Japan, so you'll have to import it.

BTW, there are 3 more Japanese racing games that are quite fun.
Battle Gear series
Wangan Midnight
Touge Max 3

Will I be able to get them on ebay? What about mod chips to play them with? Can I use some type of peripheral instead of chipping my Station?
 
demon of speed
Will I be able to get them on ebay? What about mod chips to play them with? Can I use some type of peripheral instead of chipping my Station?
Get a magic swap disc, works wonders w/o any modding.

EDIT: NM, I noticed you're in a PAL territory; you'll also need a PAL>NTSC converter.
 
spooony
It was only released in Japan, so you'll have to import it.

BTW, there are 3 more Japanese racing games that are quite fun.
Battle Gear series
Wangan Midnight
Touge Max 3


oh ya I have battlegear 3 also

it's great

Artz
 
Back