Anyone else got the itch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thrill31
  • 50 comments
  • 1,554 views
I'm still looking forward to hopefully playing it at Xmas but thats about it. After hearing about online being canned with the main release after so many delays & then it being delayed yet again, I lost alot of interest. Especially when hearing the AI will probably be crap as well.

If I can't get the US/Chinese version by Xmas, I'll probably loose even more interest by the time it comes out for PAL countries.

/gets out violin :(
 
Should find somebody on these forums to send u a copy through like ebay or something. Have them put it up and u buy it.
 
Man, some of u guys r really desperate to get the game! I won't lie, i am sick of waiting and sitting on this forum all day long, praying for some more news...on the other hand, i think the wait is fueling my desire to play even more! The longer i wait, the more into it i'll be when the game comes out. I'm a huge gearhead...i'm so into the game that i sit here thinking about car setups when i'm not even playing the game...just wait till the game is released...i think i'm gonna hit that like a starving lion, ripping open the package, jamming the cd into my PS2 and eating up the wonders that PD will give me for weeks! I feel your pain people but think about it...keep an open mind and imagine the extacy you will be in when the game is in your hands, begging to be opened and played! AND FOR THOSE WHO NEED A DISTRACTION, HALO 2 IS COMING OUT IN 1 AND A HALF DAYS!!! :)
 
Halo 2 is slightly more then a distraction. With halo 2 out I really couldnt give a crap about Gt4 for a good few months :)
 
code_kev
Halo 2 is slightly more then a distraction. With halo 2 out I really couldnt give a crap about Gt4 for a good few months :)

hahaha true i know it will be a huge event in my life...still...i'm gonna have to manage my time between the 2 cuz there is no way i'm gonna put one over the other. lol what if they put the Hog in GT :dopey:
 
if it was on Gt, they would have to make it so you can't flip it though :(
 
hahaha good call...although the airtime with the Hog was one of the highlights of HALO! right, off the HALO topic cuz i'm sure peeps will flame us for being on the wrong forum lol. so how is your itch doing? mine's been chafing a little since no substantial info has been leaked lately :(
 
The game has been LEAKED for over a month. It you look on Xlink theres about 130 people online there playing Halo 2. It was discovered on a news group and spread like wild fire.
 
Thrill31
The game has been LEAKED for over a month. It you look on Xlink theres about 130 people online there playing Halo 2. It was discovered on a news group and spread like wild fire.

nice....too bad i'm still more of a GT fan than HALO...still i will be going ape when all my friends get it! maybe i'll buy an xbox just for HALO 2...afterall, the only reason y i got a PS2 was to play GT and i havent gotten anymore games since then...oh well, as the Romans said, "De gustibus non discutandem."
 
it means "of our tastes, we do not speak" basically in todays standards it means "let's not judge eachother's tastes harshly"
 
ty... ;) dead languages hold much wisdom if you care to look into them...i wonder if Romans tuned chariots...hmmmm...lightweight mainshafts, reinforced axle, minimal thatching around the frame to improve airflow...lightweight wooden wheels...man the Circus Maximus must have been the coolest place to view the latest in ancient modding :)
 
I have the itch very bad, I find myself playing GT3 and thinking of the things that GT4 will have so much that I sometimes forget that I am even playing GT3 lol, but I do have a Metallica concert one week from today in New Orleans in which I will be attending to hold me over until December 14th. On a similar note, I have stopped myself from listening to any Metallica until the concert so everything will be fresh lol. And I am finding it quite difficult.
 
Well it doesn't take much not to listen to st anger...

And justice for all on the other hand, thats difficult :D
 
Yeah, I bought saint anger because one of my friends was saying it soooo great and had to buy it, well needelss to say I haven't listened to it since the first day I bought it. I just hope that they don't play much of it at the concert, from what I have heard, this is true.
 
code_kev
Well it doesn't take much not to listen to st anger...

And justice for all on the other hand, thats difficult :D

hey now, no making fun of Metallica...i used to be a huge fan up until the new album came out...and i still am to an extent...but Lionel has a point...when u don't listen to a band for a while, they do sound kinda fresh! As for GT3, i am in the same boat as him... :) :boggled:
 
Yeah, I went out and bought GT3 for 5 bucks at Gamestop the other day and have been splitting time between that and San Andreas of late. Man, I can't wait for 5 weeks from now!
 
try not to think about it....i try to not think much...like clearly i have it in the back of my mind constantly but i worry bout other things or at least try to....girls, HALO, school, sleep...that kind of stuff and i try to not think about GT...its working ok IMO.
 
I know what you mean about keeping it in the back of the mind, but even with about a million different things going on, other games, college, girls, and my truck, I still find myself thinking about it, I have even had a dream or two about it, lol now thats a little wierd, maybe I shouldn't have said that, or maybe I could just edit the post... or just go think about GT4 for a little while, I'll be back...
 
lionel
I know what you mean about keeping it in the back of the mind, but even with about a million different things going on, other games, college, girls, and my truck, I still find myself thinking about it, I have even had a dream or two about it, lol now thats a little wierd, maybe I shouldn't have said that, or maybe I could just edit the post... or just go think about GT4 for a little while, I'll be back...

nah man props on the dreams....ive had a few...i am a gearhead and proud of it...afterall i havent lost a race in GT3 in a LONG time....and i don't use insane amounts of power to win...just straight up good driving and tuning...so props to u for being a gearhead urself...as for remedies to keep ur mind off of GT....i'm sorry but i havent come up with any super special ones :banghead: <----- that should do the trick :dopey:
 
Back