Anyone else had a car just dissapear from their garage? my F12007 is just gone..

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSNAKEx
  • 41 comments
  • 4,821 views
Did I just dream it or is there a "refresh all thumbnails" button somewhere? Perhaps this is what it's for.

I also would like to know. I've got a f2007 without thumbnail
 
i lost my peach colored FGT. i only found out about it because i was buying all the cars in the OUCD and i just happened to notice the FTG didnt have the checkmark. so i went to my garage and sure enough it was nowhere to be found. i have an old old back up of my game save from before v1.06 or 1.07 but with the $1million trade limit... no hopes of duping it...

For those who've 'lost' cars, i've noticed a few other threads on the matter today, were those cars set for sharing online? I'm thinking that if a PSN friend is borrowing it maybe it doesn't show in your own garage?

nope i have only ever online shared a metallic pink Mitsubishi electric car, the iVE or iEV; whatever it's called.
 
Is PD april fooling everyone preemptively?

No car of mine is gone...or should I say, no car that I drive most of the time is gone.

I've lost three cars since I started this game. I've only noticed because some of then where usable in the online events. I may have lost more but not noticed. It's a forgetful save problem. :scared:
 
I noticed that my NASCAR disappeared a while back, I don't really care though.
 
I'm sure several of my cars have vanished, not sure which ones but I had to buy another old Alfa even though it's a prize car.
 
Last edited:
Get this, a mate showed me a screen shot of my log, saying i purchased a Ferrari F2007, when i have never touched it....weres my F2007!!!
 
My Minolta went missing before when tried to gift it. My friend never got it but it wasn't in my garage either.

3 or 4 days later it was back in my garage.


Have about 500 cars so haven't noticed any others going missing even if they have actually disappeared.
 
i havent lost a car but i have tuned the NSX LM Road Car 3 times !!!
Ive tuned it, got online and it wasnt tuned :crazy:....i tune it again, i've painted it also, press the save button went out for sleep.......next day i boot GT5 ...and guess what???
it wasnt tuned!!! oh FGS!!!! what is wrong with you???! :banghead:(the paint was in place though)
I tune it again for the last 3rd time, i saved the game, i did 1 lap in practice mode, i saved again and eventually.......now is tunned...:bowdown:
 
I had a GT-R GT academy and the next day it dissapeared, but luckily i had another one....
it doesnt bother me too much if you have another one....
 
My Corvette ZR-1 has disappeared. 👎

That's the fourth car that I know about that has disappeared from my GT-5 save.

I haven't traded any of them, I haven't sold any of them, and in most cases I hadn't even driven any of them.
 
I lost all my toyotas include the gt-one and minolta, ferrari f40, bentley speed 8, corvette zr1rm and about 5 others
 
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92

Lost it. I wanted a new car for racing the Nordschleife online, I know 100% I had it. Now it's gone. 👎
 
Back