Anyone else started the game on two accounts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maciej908
  • 38 comments
  • 2,289 views
Messages
669
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
Ferrari_Ducati
Few weeks ago I started the game on my brother's account... It was easy due to the seasonal events - first race A-Spec level 17... now I'm up to 23 and just buying cars and getting paints and sharing them with my master account... 👍

Anyone else have done that?
 
Yes, I have one PS3 In Portugal Holiday Villa and the other at my house. Send cars like F2007, F10 to Portugal just to have fun with..arcade mode basically
 
Don't have that much time. But if I'm above lvl. 30 I will start on a new account.
 
I only started playing on a second account to get the Lupo. I sold it from my main account before I realised I needed it for a race and couldn't fine one anywhere.

it's sometimes fun to play on the second account at a low level because I have some great cars on there that I didn't have on my main account at the same point.
 
yep

mine

A 32
B37

daugthers

A 29
B22
 
I have two I play on. One is my main account where i plan on golding everything possible. The other is an account for UCD car hunting. Only races i have done on the second account is the seasonal events. :)
 
I use my other account as a money farm. The highest i got was lvl 6.
 
I use my second account to get free cars. Create backup on a USB.
Buy an expensive car, like FGT, Zonda R, McLaren F1, Enzo etc. and send it to your master account. Then quit game and delete your save data. Now copy the backup from the USB and voila, you have all the money back and you have an expensive car on your master account.
Only works for one car per day though. If you want you could create a backup of the save data that reicived the car and send it back to your second account so you have two supercars for free :)
 
I can't be bother, my main account has 99% game complete, all licenses gold-ed, all races gold-ed, B-Spec on level 40 A-Spec on level 39, almost level 40, just one last Grind and game over.
 
I want to though. For the sole reason of driving again all the A-spec races and farming money for my main account and maybe to check the UCD if its different from my main.
 
I'm considering doing this to see if I can get a better coloured Furai, the green one I have is alright but I don't love it, I'd ideally like a black, grey, silver, white, orange or red one. Anything but yellow, blue or green. Or purple.

I did also do this to get the KĂĽbelwagen again as I sold mine early on in my main account, but starting from a fresh account and getting to level 3 definitely took longer than just doing the American Championship Indy race 3 times (this was before Seasonals existed).
 
Yep have a second account as my main is level 33 and its kind of dull there, with the second account I basically restrict myself to minimal mods with sports tyres and I have found it to be extremely enjoyable and rewarding as I raced though on the first account just overpowering the races. Seasonals help allot too.
 
I plan to when I get a wheel, I have almost finished in my current acc but then I get my wheel i'll start again on a GTP account :)
 
I have 3 accounts.

I use one as my main and the other 2 as my "Seasonal" accounts.

I'm at 31 on my account and the other 2 are at 25 and I ONLY run the seasonal events on them so that shows how powerful those events are.
 
I did that for the sole purpose of speeding up my car collecting - seasonal events and having access to two unique sets of cars on the UCD definitely help.
 
I use my second account to get free cars. Create backup on a USB.
Buy an expensive car, like FGT, Zonda R, McLaren F1, Enzo etc. and send it to your master account. Then quit game and delete your save data. Now copy the backup from the USB and voila, you have all the money back and you have an expensive car on your master account.
Only works for one car per day though. If you want you could create a backup of the save data that reicived the car and send it back to your second account so you have two supercars for free :)

I'm doing this but what is puzzling me is, I backup the account save, buy a car, send it, delete that save and restore the previous one so i get my credits back. But it won't let you send another car.

How does the game know I've sent a car already when I've just deleted the save?
 
I'm only playing on one account at the minute but once I've completed it I will probably start again on a new account and make the races more challenging for myself.

I wish PD put limits on the A-spec races, I found my self cheating to make some races easier :(
 
I use my other account as a money farm. The highest i got was lvl 6.


Send cars to it to do the Seasonal events. I have an account I'm "farming" with, where I haven't run a single event EXCEPT for the Peugeot from the latest round of Seasonals. And I'm at a Level 12 there after just the Peugeot 207 GTi event, running it once and winning. This evening I'll send another car and do another event, and so on, once per day until done with SE's.

I'm trying to pile up lots of money on that account with very few play days, just to see what comes up in the UCD early on. Right now there's a 14,000,000-credit Chapparal 2J, and I've got 170,000cr in the bank. Good thing I already have that car on my main account...
 
I'm doing this but what is puzzling me is, I backup the account save, buy a car, send it, delete that save and restore the previous one so i get my credits back. But it won't let you send another car.

How does the game know I've sent a car already when I've just deleted the save?

Because apparently when you SEND the car, it goes through PD's servers and they note it. That's how I heard it explained, anyway... You can fool your PS3 unit, but not their servers.
 
Because apparently when you SEND the car, it goes through PD's servers and they note it. That's how I heard it explained, anyway... You can fool your PS3 unit, but not their servers.

Ok cheers, that would explain it.
 
I use my second account to get free cars. Create backup on a USB.
Buy an expensive car, like FGT, Zonda R, McLaren F1, Enzo etc. and send it to your master account. Then quit game and delete your save data. Now copy the backup from the USB and voila, you have all the money back and you have an expensive car on your master account.
Only works for one car per day though. If you want you could create a backup of the save data that reicived the car and send it back to your second account so you have two supercars for free :)

I have two accounts, my main one and my GTP one, so I have done this once. I plan to do it with all the 20 million cars but I have to get my GTP account to that mark first, I have about 8 million, still a fair way to go.
 
a week before patch you could send as many cars as you want! they patched that now were stuck at 1 a day :grumpy:
 
I created a second account to do the seasonal events and use the winnings in the used car dealership. It's quite handy to have two places to look for rare used cars.
 
I created a second account to do the seasonal events and use the winnings in the used car dealership. It's quite handy to have two places to look for rare used cars.

Exactly!
 
i have two account
but i can't send car to other account
can someone explain why this happened to me?
how to send car to other account?
__garage - select car - share/send to friends - no friend list__
 
i have two account
but i can't send car to other account
can someone explain why this happened to me?
how to send car to other account?
__garage - select car - share/send to friends - no friend list__

Use the community tab and select the account you want. Sometimes the friends list won't load for me if I do it the way you are trying.
 
I created a second account to do the seasonal events and use the winnings in the used car dealership. It's quite handy to have two places to look for rare used cars.

I may have to do this soon. I'm running out of things to do in my master account, might as well start all over and earn some money again.
 
Yeah, the seasonal events made me want to start a new account. It actually turned out that I'll just help my brother's account. I sent him a JGTC car and as you did, it took him from level 0 to 17 in one race. He's gonna help me with UCD cars, and paint chips, while I help him get expensive cars for the seasonal events for quick XP/Cash. Win-win.
 
i have two account
but i can't send car to other account
can someone explain why this happened to me?
how to send car to other account?
__garage - select car - share/send to friends - no friend list__


Have you "friended" your other account yet on your PS3? You have to send a friend request from one account to the other (even on the same machine), and add a friend, before GT5 will put your other account on your friends list. Once you've done that, you can start gifting back and forth, one car per day each direction.
 
Back