S S J B Messages 10 Dec 2, 2010 #1 Hey, I can't even play! Licenses, tracks, everything! Anyone else? Will a patch fix this? Cheers SJB
Z zachsilvey Messages 35 Messages zachsilvey Dec 2, 2010 #2 Sounds like you might have a corrupted install. It would be a pain but you could delete the install from the PS3 and retry.
Sounds like you might have a corrupted install. It would be a pain but you could delete the install from the PS3 and retry.
S S J B Messages 10 Dec 2, 2010 #3 Hmmm, I was thinking that too but hoping for an easier solution. Something tells me that I'm losing my save game if I do that too is or there a way to preserve that? Thanks for your replies. SJB
Hmmm, I was thinking that too but hoping for an easier solution. Something tells me that I'm losing my save game if I do that too is or there a way to preserve that? Thanks for your replies. SJB