Anyone else thinking that Hamilton is gonna get whipped?

• Thread starter sturk0167
  • 79 comments
I thought the Pro-Am race was tomorrow after the Mazda sit-down thing. It's very, very PD to have an event like this and not stream it, yes.

I assumed he would have been driving a Mercedes and be paired with Latkovski, but no matter. Fully hoping @F4H Super GT claims the ultimate Shadow Realm bounty.

On the promo for the event it says - "Will his prowess on the real-life circuit translate to the virtual world of Gran Turismo? There's only one way to find out: By tuning in."

Have to assume there are streams to tune in to.

Yeah, by @Jordan.

Lewis, it's Jordan...
6 time F1 Champ vs Reigning GT Sport Pro-Am Champion?

thinking-face-png-101-images-in-collection-page-1-thinking-face-png-249_252.png

That Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge better offer some worthwhile incentives, especially if it's going to be some paid addition to the game. And by worthwhile incentives I mean prizes like the 300 SL Coupe, 300 SLR, CLK-GTR and 190E Evo.

How does PD get the WT Builds to the competitors? Send them a new disk or a special Code to download it? Also, What happens to those versions of the game after the competition, do they just stop working after a certain day or do these guys have loads of old build disks laying around?

Most likely the same way that beta testers get access to builds, which is via download code, certainly that's how I've got every beta I've been in for Sony.

That Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge better offer some worthwhile incentives, especially if it's going to be some paid addition to the game. And by worthwhile incentives I mean prizes like the 300 SL Coupe, 300 SLR, CLK-GTR and 190E Evo.
I want to thank Poly for its amazing support, no problem at all with paid DLC at this point but a serie of time trials? :crazy: I can't watch the video at the moment but it better be with some new cars.

Really looking forward to this, he was pretty fast in that video he did with Kaz a couple years back iirc.

I imagine he doesn’t need much virtual adaption in order to give the e-sport guys a headache. His old Nürburgring GP reference lap was rather smooth, after all.

Albon opened the door for too long and then decided to close it. Anyone could have gotten caught on the inside of an incident like that.

“Decided” to close it. He had to take the corner some time. It was a very rare misjudgment by Hamilton no fault to Albon what so ever.

Last edited:
“Decided” to close it. He had to take the corner some time. It was a very rare misjudgment by Hamilton no fault to Albon what so ever.

The mid-sector corners at Interlagos are wide enough to have two cars turning side by side. By not closing the door so to speak, Albon should have committed to a wide line as soon as Hamilton took the inside line. Probably easier said than done when you're a relatively inexperienced F1 driver having the podium within close reach, and one might want to argue that Hamilton should have seen it coming. But hey, incidents like those are part of the reason why it's called racing.

Albon opened the door for too long and then decided to close it. Anyone could have gotten caught on the inside of an incident like that.

Let them have it, it's the only mistake the guy has made in year so some people have to cling to it!

Back