Anyone ever flipped an X2010?

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprtrukr425
  • 47 comments
  • 3,423 views
Quite easy on the first corner of the Nürburgring GP.
 
Just use one of the jump courses people have made.
 
i managed to flip over on suzuka.. on vettel challenge was to fast in the left right left´s fly off and flipped over 1 time
 
upsidedownx2010.jpg
 
When this car rolls over, I suppose it is still sucking in air? Is it gonna create some vacuum??
 
Ahhh...then I got the reason why GT5 resets the car so soon after this. It's saving the world.
 
A lot of flips at Daytona... also the AI can flip
 

Great picture. That's what I wanted to do, but I forgot to save the replays.

As for the 2J, I haven't flipped it yet. That one has a vacuum that sucks the car to the ground (if PD created it correctly).
 
Young BOB + Nurburgring + minimum downforce = flip almost every lap.
 
Flipped when testing a newly created track in Track Creator.

Damn I wished that thing had replays.
 
Ive flipped it on prupose several times. Bob had an epic flip/barrel roll one time. it was at Trial moutain reverse. min. downforce, coming out of all the twists and bends he hit the bump leading into the straight and flew up narrowly missing the bridge. the x2010 rolled 90 degrees onto its left side while rotating 90 degrees to the right. it flew up til about the finish line like that landing on its nose and twirling unrealistically till it fell over. i dont know how i forgot to save that replay.
 
I triple-barrel-rolled the X2010 in the X Challenge at Nürburgring GP, at the slow left-right (Ford-Kurve) after Mercedes Arena (the first right-left-left-right corner combination).

I hit the inside kerbstones a bit too fast, spun, hit the outside stones and took off. After the second roll I was DQ'd because the wheels touched the grass. It rolled once more and ended up in a wall.
 
Last edited:
flipped mine onto its side on last turn of highspeed ring the bottom of the car was stuck on the outside wall :D
 
I've flipped the 2j, wish I would have recorded it. It happened on the historic race circuit...twice :)
 
I flipped mine doing no more than 5-10mph on nur gp in that first corner.

Front end hit after the corner bump and it flipped straight over itself kind of like a front flip.
 
I like riding along the fences above the walls at Daytona oval.
 
Flipping the X2010 on High Speed Ring is quite easy on either turn before or after the straight ...
 
I flipped mine on a jump course. Well, flipped and sent it cart wheeling down the front stretch is more accurate.
 
Back