Anyone ever flipped an X2010?

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprtrukr425
  • 47 comments
  • 3,423 views
Most of the time, yes. :p
Just do it for fun. Nothing more, nothing less. :D
 
Flipped it on the High Speed Ring, on the last corner, I hit the barrier and rode along it on my side, and then it turned onto its back, got the trophy for it :)
 
Watched my Bob flip it in Nurburg. Sat there with my mouth wide open watching that.
 
I flipped my X2010 at the Nurburgring.

It launched and did a 1 & 1/4 backflip before hitting the grass and then doing 4 side rolls.

NrburgringTypeV_5.jpg



One of the craziest things I've ever experienced in a GT game.
 
I flipped my X2010 at the Nurburgring.

It launched and did a 1 & 1/4 backflip before hitting the grass and then doing 4 side rolls.

NrburgringTypeV_5.jpg



One of the craziest things I've ever experienced in a GT game.
Epic air!! :)

👍
 
I flipped my X2010 at the Nurburgring.

It launched and did a 1 & 1/4 backflip before hitting the grass and then doing 4 side rolls.

NrburgringTypeV_5.jpg



One of the craziest things I've ever experienced in a GT game.

That, is amazing. I suppose you cut through the grass and bumped into the "moveable" PD bricks?
 
That picture above is similar to what I did with an X2010 at Indianapolis. Car got loose and spun out and then was hit by an oncoming car which sent the car wildly in the air and probably would have flipped 10-15 times if the car didn't get reset.
 
The jump before the long left curve in Cape Ring full is an epic place for epic flips
 
Its easy on the first jump of Eider Nordwand (probably spelt it wrong. :p
 
Just use one of the jump courses people have made.

Those are fun, but it's more realistic when they happen on normal courses by them selves.
 
i flipped one yesterday, and got dat rollover trophy
 
Flipped mine at cape ring (can't remember which version).
Was going clock-wise, just after the ring exit.
Got a photo of it pointing straight up (like a rocket) as my profile picture.

Red bull really does give you wings.
 
That, is amazing. I suppose you cut through the grass and bumped into the "moveable" PD bricks?
Basically, yep. A bit too much speed, and a bit too much of a corner cut, and things went crazy, real quick.

The X2010 caught air from the curb, hit the PD bricks, and launched.

I also had this happen with an Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation, when I tried to pass an Alfa Romeo at the same turn. I carried a bit too much speed in to the braking zone, dropped a tire in to the grass, which quickly pulled the whole car in to the grass. Hit the curb, hit the bricks, launched the car. It didn't go nearly as high as the X2010, and it did a barrel roll instead of a backflip.
 
High Speed Ring is a great place to do flips. I hit the wall last night at about 300 mph and I lost count of the rolls. That was so much fun I did a few cartwheels the next time around. I'll have to try it again this evening.

Is it possible to get saved replays out of the PS3?

Also, I did finish the race, but I didn't see any message about a rolling trophy.
 
MaxUnderSteer
High Speed Ring is a great place to do flips. I hit the wall last night at about 300 mph and I lost count of the rolls. That was so much fun I did a few cartwheels the next time around. I'll have to try it again this evening.

Is it possible to get saved replays out of the PS3?

Also, I did finish the race, but I didn't see any message about a rolling trophy.

That is where I got mine.... Completely on accident.... My daughter started crying so I turned to see what she needed and when I looked back I was upside down.... Flipped back over and voila.... Trophy popped!
 
Got bored during Indy 500 and started driving backwards. slammed into some AI and flipped it hahaha.
 
Back