sudmanster Messages 79 Messages sudmanster Dec 8, 2010 #1 Has anyone actually gotten that? I think it's a really cool trophy to get. I've been trying at it lately and it's pretty challenging.
Has anyone actually gotten that? I think it's a really cool trophy to get. I've been trying at it lately and it's pretty challenging.
F Freqqe Messages 109 Messages Freqqe Dec 8, 2010 #2 Should be pretty easy to get if you know the track and/or have completed some of the AMG driving schools.
Should be pretty easy to get if you know the track and/or have completed some of the AMG driving schools.
sudmanster Messages 79 Messages sudmanster Dec 8, 2010 #3 Freqqe Should be pretty easy to get if you know the track and/or have completed some of the AMG driving schools. Click to expand... I know the track pretty well but not well enough to give my all and go around the track cleanly very fast. I drove carefully but consistently and got a lap of 7:59. I need to shave off 30 seconds :-X
Freqqe Should be pretty easy to get if you know the track and/or have completed some of the AMG driving schools. Click to expand... I know the track pretty well but not well enough to give my all and go around the track cleanly very fast. I drove carefully but consistently and got a lap of 7:59. I need to shave off 30 seconds :-X
Tjoe Messages 34 Messages Powerbud Dec 8, 2010 #4 Gave it go yesterday but clearly i need some extended practise for that one. Lol i was all over the place.
Gave it go yesterday but clearly i need some extended practise for that one. Lol i was all over the place.
osrg Chasing Ghosts Premium Messages 734 Messages osrg/GTP_osrg Messages oosrg Dec 8, 2010 #5 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134012 Use. The. Search. Function.