Anyone get the signature edition in the U.S.?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Motion
  • 39 comments
  • 2,483 views
I'm pretty sure people said you'd have to do it that way. But, I am not sure if I want to just buy them or buy the sig edition. I want that wallet lol and the model unless I can find one online or something
 
I'm pretty sure people said you'd have to do it that way. But, I am not sure if I want to just buy them or buy the sig edition. I want that wallet lol and the model unless I can find one online or something

lol The wallet, the coffee table book and the SLS AMG, I love that damm car!
 
I thought they weren't region free and that's why the Signature Stealth cars don't work on U.S. Playstations.

You can use the Stealth Cars on the US system, however you cannot use your gamesave file from the U.S. game disc, the PS3 makes a new gamesave file depending on which disc you use from which region.

I have the Japanese version and it came with 5 stealth cars. I was able to download them with my Japanese PSN account, log in to the Japanese disc and it gave me all the stealth cars. THEN I was able to also log in with my US PSN account, which is a different profile, and it also gave them to me on that name as well, since we are both on the same console.

The only thing is, you will have to start over with the Euro disc, as you cannot carry over progress from the US version. I am going to start a fresh profile, with my US PSN when I get my SE. :)
 
lol The wallet, the coffee table book and the SLS AMG, I love that damm car!

I love that car too! lol it's awesome hence why I wouldn't mind buying it if only I could find it
 
I love that car too! lol it's awesome hence why I wouldn't mind buying it if only I could find it

Search on ebay, there is a power seller who has a few of them in inventory, he is selling them significantly cheaper than other extortionists.
 
You can use the Stealth Cars on the US system, however you cannot use your gamesave file from the U.S. game disc, the PS3 makes a new gamesave file depending on which disc you use from which region.

I have the Japanese version and it came with 5 stealth cars. I was able to download them with my Japanese PSN account, log in to the Japanese disc and it gave me all the stealth cars. THEN I was able to also log in with my US PSN account, which is a different profile, and it also gave them to me on that name as well, since we are both on the same console.

The only thing is, you will have to start over with the Euro disc, as you cannot carry over progress from the US version. I am going to start a fresh profile, with my US PSN when I get my SE. :)

So even if I'm on the same PSN accout as my US disk, I won't have any of my cars?
 
So even if I'm on the same PSN accout as my US disk, I won't have any of my cars?

Thats correct, your progress that was made on the US disc can only be played on the US disc. When you insert the Euro disc, a new separate gamesave file is created and you start with a fresh profile from scratch, only this time with an arsenal of stealth cars. :)

The gamesave files are region locked unfortunately.
 
Back