Swift GT Sport is looking good... Staff Emeritus Messages 10,116 Maryland, USA Messages swift-bass Dec 14, 2004 #31 Initial Racing It was entertaining, and the previews before the movie were worth the price of admission. Click to expand... Yeah, some of the previews were quite cool, Batman! but others were just dumb and a waste of time.
Initial Racing It was entertaining, and the previews before the movie were worth the price of admission. Click to expand... Yeah, some of the previews were quite cool, Batman! but others were just dumb and a waste of time.
Anderton Prime Messages 2,760 Dec 14, 2004 #32 I got gypped with the trailers, no Batman Begins! But then I saw Ocean's 12 and it was before that movie.
I got gypped with the trailers, no Batman Begins! But then I saw Ocean's 12 and it was before that movie.
Swift GT Sport is looking good... Staff Emeritus Messages 10,116 Maryland, USA Messages swift-bass Dec 14, 2004 #33 Anderton Prime I got gypped with the trailers, no Batman Begins! But then I saw Ocean's 12 and it was before that movie. Click to expand... It was the opposite for me. INfact, there were no good trailers in front of Ocean's 12 except for "Hitch" Will Smith's new movie. But that was in front of both.
Anderton Prime I got gypped with the trailers, no Batman Begins! But then I saw Ocean's 12 and it was before that movie. Click to expand... It was the opposite for me. INfact, there were no good trailers in front of Ocean's 12 except for "Hitch" Will Smith's new movie. But that was in front of both.