Anyone going to the Chicago Auto Show 2005? (or, Detriot, LA, NYC ect.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter re1987
  • 34 comments
  • 1,680 views
I take off from Milwaukee's General Mitchell International airport on Friday night and should arrive at Detroit airport 45 minutes to an hour later. I stay in a hotel room on Friday and Saturday night. I don't think my father and I are renting a car. I think we are going to take a cab to and from the auto show. We are going to it on Saturday, and if we didn't see everything on Saturday, we are going on Sunday. I fly home Sunday night. Hopefully it won't snow so I will be able to come home. I might go to the Chicago Auto Show and I will for sure go to the Milwaukee Auto Show, as it is only half an hour from my home.
 
PhatFat
I might go to Detroit.

What do you mean "might"?!??! I'd kill to go to that show or anything east!

I'll be going to the LA one in a few days. :D
 
VipFREAK
What do you mean "might"?!??! I'd kill to go to that show or anything east!

I'll be going to the LA one in a few days. :D
You better go tommorow! :lol: And dont forogt the cars I requested from you! :D
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I will be at the LA Auto Show on January 14th for auto-mechanic field trip! :O
 
Back