m_star01 Messages 217 Messages Pranching_Lion Jan 25, 2012 #1 I am willing to trade for this, i am new so let me know what car/ticket you want. THanks all
A A car collecter Messages 556 manchester NH Messages o/o/o cars only Jan 25, 2012 #2 m_star01 I am willing to trade for this, i am new so let me know what car/ticket you want. THanks all Click to expand... do you want o/o/o do you have a 2000 birthday ticket?
m_star01 I am willing to trade for this, i am new so let me know what car/ticket you want. THanks all Click to expand... do you want o/o/o do you have a 2000 birthday ticket?
m_star01 Messages 217 Messages Pranching_Lion Jan 25, 2012 #3 i dont have a 2000 birthday ticket. I am only a newbie anything else?
ollie123_4 Messages 20 London Messages ollie123_4 Jan 25, 2012 #4 I have one in 0/0/0 condition. Have you got a fast sport truck for trade?
m_star01 Messages 217 Messages Pranching_Lion Jan 25, 2012 #5 Yes you can have any sPort truck you want I have them all.
ollie123_4 Messages 20 London Messages ollie123_4 Jan 25, 2012 #6 Ford SVT Lightning? Add me (ollie123_4) and I can send in a couple of hours.
m_star01 Messages 217 Messages Pranching_Lion Jan 25, 2012 #7 Yes but its not 0/0/0 as I got it from ucd is that ok?
m_star01 Messages 217 Messages Pranching_Lion Jan 25, 2012 #9 ok ollie i be online later this evening so add me to your PSN. Or if you havnt added me i add you and send u the truck.
ok ollie i be online later this evening so add me to your PSN. Or if you havnt added me i add you and send u the truck.
m_star01 Messages 217 Messages Pranching_Lion Jan 26, 2012 #10 thanks Ollie trade completed. Pleasure doing business with you. thanks for your help.