Anyone got a nice Rally Car for trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter coby858
  • 19 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
162
Messages
coby858
Not the Delta I. I am looking for something that is really fun to drive (4WD).
 
IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 with a Racing Mod.. its still stock though
 
I would rather have one ready to drive.
 
what you got to offer?
 
Depends on what it is really.
 
Citroen C4 WRC 08?
 
I've got a Nissan 240 Rally Car - FR 250 ish HP.
 
stratos
 
do you have any super GT cars? i'll do a trade. i have the Citroen C4 WRC Rally Car '07
 
Citroen WRC Loeb 08 (PREMIUM) totally new...

Enzo will be cool
 
"stratos"

Not sure what that is, can you point me in the right direction?
 
images
 
I have a nice paint I can deal (just fyi). Matte Dark Green.

I have an RUF RGT 00' that is pretty rare I can deal.

I have a Cuda 440 six pack '71 825 HP (about 98% tuned out)
 
I am not sure where to get that car and I do not have one so...

yea... its a nice one. you win it after a long time invested into the game. The C4 WRC can be won by just doing the Sebastian Loeb Special Event (all golds)
 
The race I need the car for haha
 
RUF BTR '86 fully tuned
RUF CTR '96 stock
 
Last edited:
The race I need the car for haha

No that is another special event. The one that other guy was talking about the rally car is provided, just get all gold.
 
I have 3 different ones to trade, check link in sig.
 
Back