anyone got any chromes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
99
Wales
Pontypool
Messages
JoelHarris1997
im willing to trade good cars for some chrome paints, preferably gold and silver but i'll make exceptions
 
I have silver chrome and some other.
Which one do u want?????
 
I'm willing to send you some silver chrome. I don't need any cars though....BUT I just saw the PSN go down for the 12 or 14hr maintenance and I will be BUSY most of the week. So what I'm saying is if you don't have any silver chrome by friday evening add me on PSN and I'll hook you up.
 
mikeonthebike
I'm willing to send you some silver chrome. I don't need any cars though....BUT I just saw the PSN go down for the 12 or 14hr maintenance and will be BUSY most of the week. So what I'm saying is if you don't have any silver chrome by friday evening add me on PSN and I'll hook you up.

cheers mate, i'll add you
 
If u have Stealth cars we can trade many more paints.
If not we can come up with something else.
 
Cars wanted;
Nissan XANAVI Hiroto
S2000 lm pink
S Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
S Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01
S Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00
S Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
S Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03
 
mjm_98
Cars wanted;
Nissan XANAVI Hiroto
S2000 lm pink
S Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
S Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01
S Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00
S Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
S Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

mate im doing a b-spec championship atm, so i cant check right now, but im pretty sure i have one or two of them nissans, i'll check in a minute :)
 
kleomenis5582
If u have Stealth cars we can trade many more paints.
If not we can come up with something else.

sorry mate dont have any stealth cars
 
mjm_98
Cars wanted;
Nissan XANAVI Hiroto
S2000 lm pink
S Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
S Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01
S Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00
S Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
S Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

i know for sure i have a s2000
 
Would need to be pink
 
mjm_98
Would need to be pink

well i can paint it pink or do you have a specific pink in mind? i can see if i have it
 
I meant it would have to be the pink one as I have the red and blue ones
 
mjm_98
I meant it would have to be the pink one as I have the red and blue ones

yeah ok, ill just buy it in pink haha, i really want chromes haha
 
It's a standard you can't just buy it

Any of the others would be fine
 
Yes, lots, of silver and gold. Thanks for asking xxx
 
What you got?
 
Have you got any others I listed
 
I was talking to the one that wanted my chromes
 
Are we up for a trade then
 
Skylines are boring. And so is your list your offering
 
I'm looking for them cars for my chromes
 
Yeah. Yawn
 
If u have Stealth cars we can trade many more paints.
If not we can come up with something else.

Stealth cars cannot be traded or shared.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back