Anyone got drift setting for Nissan skyline r34?

Supra is FR congrats, but sorry make there are not any drivetrain swaps in GT5 unless you hybrid. So good luck with the R34 because it is not a stock drift car because it is AWD/4WD. Look at previous threads that address this issue before future posting

He didn't ask anything about the R34 being FR, or ask if there was a swap option.

Quit knocking on what other people want to get sideways.

He didn't ask anything about the R34 being FR, or ask if there was a swap option.

Quit knocking on what other people want to get sideways.

In no way am i trying to knock on him. I am applauding his interest in the Supra, and giving him a friendly heads up that 4WD/AWD drifting is constantly argued topic on this forum

I don't see how it's friendly to say " Look at previous threads that address this issue before future posting". He didn't do anything meriting you to say that except for maybe he coulda searched for the tunes instead of making the topic. But that's a different story since you put in the word "issue" when I see none.

Calm down? Lol, I see nothing in our posts showing that we're angry or anything.

Just saying what I thought of his posts and avholics. I know arguing/fighting gets you nowhere unless your a UFC Fighter. That or just angry. XD

Both of you, please calm down.

Calm down? Lol, I see nothing in our posts showing that we're angry or anything.

Just saying what I thought of his posts and avholics. I know arguing/fighting gets you nowhere unless your a UFC Fighter. That or just angry. XD

We seem to cross paths alot but please admin they we have nothing bad intended, simply stating opinions in a civil manner

Supra is FR congrats, but sorry make there are not any drivetrain swaps in GT5 unless you hybrid. So good luck with the R34 because it is not a stock drift car because it is AWD/4WD. Look at previous threads that address this issue before future posting

congratulations on not knowing the right from right... FR is not a real word its RWD fr=RWD don't know why gran turismo put FR but it is RWD in real life incase you don't know what RWD is RWD=Rear Wheel Drive

congratulations on not knowing the right from right...

FR is not wrong at all... it simply means that the engine is on the front and the car is a rear wheel drive, hence FR. He is knowing the right from right, I just don't understand why everyone is so eager to point the finger and say "HAHA, you are wrong!"

get the Torque adjuster, set to 10/90, comfort hard tires, manual gearbox, that's it.

There you go.

congratulations on not knowing the right from right... FR is not a real word its RWD fr=RWD don't know why gran turismo put FR but it is RWD in real life incase you don't know what RWD is RWD=Rear Wheel Drive

So you revived this this thread in order to make yourself look like an idiot. Good job.

Back