Anyone have a G27 tune for the 240SX/200SX/180SX?

• Thread starter AAO_Yoshi
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
AAO_Yoshi
If anyone would share their tune or link me to a G27 tune for the 240SX/200SX/180SX it would be greatly appreciated thanks! :cheers: :gtpflag:

The DS3 tune on the latest page will work, just tone down the twitchiness of it, trial and error.
The problem is with that is my tuning ability on wheel is very limited at the moment so I wouldn't know how to approach the problem.. :/

The problem is with that is my tuning ability on wheel is very limited at the moment so I wouldn't know how to approach the problem.. :/

Look at a real life setup on said car, I've seen a few pages around and RL tuning fundamentals really help :D

I'll work on one give me like a day or two and I'll post it.

@Stavingo
Yeah I am running a new tune right now too. Same style and very similar setup that a friend of mine actually runs in real life. Just mine is a bit more extreme to compensate for GT's horrible physics

Last edited:
I'll work on one give me like a day or two and I'll post it.

@Stavingo
Yeah I am running a new tune right now too. Same style and very similar setup that a friend of mine actually runs in real life. Just mine is a bit more extreme to compensate for GT's horrible physics

Always have to compensate for these physics, all good though I'm sure the setup must be smoove as :D

Back