Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 15, 2011 #1 Anyone have one??? Have a look in the link below for stuff in my garage 👍 Cheers
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 15, 2011 #3 Rader I have a red one. Any LMP or race cars? Click to expand... A few...check out my garage in my signature
Rader I have a red one. Any LMP or race cars? Click to expand... A few...check out my garage in my signature
Matboyslim13 Messages 556 Messages Matboyslim13 / GT5R92CP Feb 15, 2011 #4 I have one painted chrome, I cam trade Thursday for your 330i touring car?
Rader Messages 355 Feb 15, 2011 #5 Will trade for your R10 TDI, want to trade now though, how many miles it has, any mods?
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 15, 2011 #6 Rader Will trade for your R10 TDI, want to trade now though, how many miles it has, any mods? Click to expand... The R10 is nearly 5 million credits Plus I haven't even driven it yet lol, so thanks but no thanks!
Rader Will trade for your R10 TDI, want to trade now though, how many miles it has, any mods? Click to expand... The R10 is nearly 5 million credits Plus I haven't even driven it yet lol, so thanks but no thanks!
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 15, 2011 #7 Matboyslim13 I have one painted chrome, I cam trade Thursday for your 330i touring car? Click to expand... I'm trying to collect all the beemers Sorry dude, pick owt else that ain't german lol
Matboyslim13 I have one painted chrome, I cam trade Thursday for your 330i touring car? Click to expand... I'm trying to collect all the beemers Sorry dude, pick owt else that ain't german lol
Matboyslim13 Messages 556 Messages Matboyslim13 / GT5R92CP Feb 15, 2011 #8 Rado-Steve I'm trying to collect all the beemers Sorry dude, pick owt else that ain't german lol Click to expand... ahaa, so am I. that's the only one I need though, but I do love the 5 turbo. I think I'll leave it thanks. good luck though (Y)
Rado-Steve I'm trying to collect all the beemers Sorry dude, pick owt else that ain't german lol Click to expand... ahaa, so am I. that's the only one I need though, but I do love the 5 turbo. I think I'll leave it thanks. good luck though (Y)
M Moebius1 Messages 414 Feb 16, 2011 #9 I have a stock Renault 5 Turbo '80, 0 miles but 1 start (I accidentally got into the car by mistake). I'd trade it for a stock Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 and an Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 if it isn't in maroon or blue. I'm also looking for these cars: Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Honda EPSON NSX '08 Mazda 787B Race car '91 Ferrari F2007 (Rosso Corsa/#6)
I have a stock Renault 5 Turbo '80, 0 miles but 1 start (I accidentally got into the car by mistake). I'd trade it for a stock Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 and an Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 if it isn't in maroon or blue. I'm also looking for these cars: Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Honda EPSON NSX '08 Mazda 787B Race car '91 Ferrari F2007 (Rosso Corsa/#6)