Anyone have a tune for the Fiat 500 1.2 '08?

United Kingdom
Dragon Trail
Rory_Raspberry
Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08

This car drives like it has the weight of the world on its shoulders! The 500 F is a breeze to drive but this version ... Blimey!

I managed 2:42 on default settings but with the following settings I reached 2:38.251 on Dragon Trail #1

PR 100%
WR 91%
TC 0
BB 0
Tyres SS

My gear settings

1st 1.696/50
2nd 1.414/60
3rd 1.204/70
4th 1.049/81
5th 0.938/96

FG 4.819

It won't go any faster than 94, but that's fine. I'm just having a bit of fun

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08

This car drives like it has the weight of the world on its shoulders! The 500 F is a breeze to drive but this version ... Blimey!

I managed 2:42 on default settings but with the following settings I reached 2:38.251 on Dragon Trail #1

PR 100%
WR 91%
TC 0
BB 0
Tyres SS

My gear settings

1st 1.696/50
2nd 1.414/60
3rd 1.204/70
4th 1.049/81
5th 0.938/96

FG 4.819

It won't go any faster than 94, but that's fine. I'm just having a bit of fun
The car can get around Dragon Trail #1 and you mean Dragon Trail Seaside ?, in 2:34.802 with my crappy setup with your PR and WR.

Last edited:
The car can get around Dragon Trail #1 and you mean Dragon Trail Seaside ?, in 2:34.802 with my crappy setup with your PR and WR.
Yes the seaside but I put #1 as it's easier to remember.

Well done! You did better than me, but then I'm a hopeless driver :)

Your gearing seems decent for the car, but I find myself being indecisive between taking the slower corners in 2nd or 3rd, 3rd bogs down a bit if the corner's not taken perfectly meaning you have to then downshift to second, and second hits the redline very quickly. Perhaps a slightly longer second or shorter third would prevent this, if the gear menu allows. Your top gear is perfect.

The quirks of using a low powered car like this, with SS tyres on a relatively high-speed track like Dragon Trail Seaside, is that the car will be taking many of the corners with full throttle throughout (the grippy tyres and relatively slow car mean you don't have to slow down for most of the corners). Once you have lost speed in a low powered car, it takes forever to build it back up, and the hills on the course make this even more of a challenge. This makes the hairpins/sharp corner (at each angle of the "triangle" shape of the track), and the first chicane absolutely critical. Carry a bit more speed through one, and you'll see your ghost gradually lag back over the next 45 seconds or so before the next hairpin.

I'm working on a suspension tune for this car (I don't usually drive FF cars in GT - but this looked fun), but I think the sticky tyres and low powered car mean there might not be much time on the table, versus other car/tyre/track combos. Its all going to be about optimising those hairpins. My best lap at the moment is 2:35.8.

If you want to keep the car power stock, you might have more fun with it on comfort tyres on a track like Tsukuba, or Suzuka East.:cheers:

Your gearing seems decent for the car, but I find myself being indecisive between taking the slower corners in 2nd or 3rd, 3rd bogs down a bit if the corner's not taken perfectly meaning you have to then downshift to second, and second hits the redline very quickly. Perhaps a slightly longer second or shorter third would prevent this, if the gear menu allows. Your top gear is perfect.

The quirks of using a low powered car like this, with SS tyres on a relatively high-speed track like Dragon Trail Seaside, is that the car will be taking many of the corners with full throttle throughout (the grippy tyres and relatively slow car mean you don't have to slow down for most of the corners). Once you have lost speed in a low powered car, it takes forever to build it back up, and the hills on the course make this even more of a challenge. This makes the hairpins/sharp corner (at each angle of the "triangle" shape of the track), and the first chicane absolutely critical. Carry a bit more speed through one, and you'll see your ghost gradually lag back over the next 45 seconds or so before the next hairpin.

I'm working on a suspension tune for this car (I don't usually drive FF cars in GT - but this looked fun), but I think the sticky tyres and low powered car mean there might not be much time on the table, versus other car/tyre/track combos. Its all going to be about optimising those hairpins. My best lap at the moment is 2:35.8.

If you want to keep the car power stock, you might have more fun with it on comfort tyres on a track like Tsukuba, or Suzuka East.:cheers:
I also like driving this car in GT6, and as you said you might have more fun with it on comfort tyres on a track like Tsukuba, or Suzuka East where it is better for a small car.

Hi @crashbangouch do you want my tune for the Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 ?, and I am still trying to find that right Gearbox for the car.

Last edited:
I also like driving this car in GT6, and as you said you might have more fun with it on comfort tyres on a track like Tsukuba, or Suzuka East where it is better for a small car.

Hi @crashbangouch do you want my tune for the Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 ?, and I am still trying to find that right Gearbox for the car.
@fordlaser yes thanks I'll give your tune a go.
@bread82 I was thinking of tinkering a bit more with the gears.

At the moment I'm just driving the N100s around all the tracks in Time Trial mode. I have about half of them tuned so far, using various tunes on here but using my own gear setups and weight etc. Once each one is tuned I give them a race against the other N100s but also some N2/300s show up, downtuned to the N100 category I presume.

Last edited:
@fordlaser yes thanks I'll give your tune a go.
Here you go and I have got down to a 2:32.875 with this tune below, and the gearbox is only for the track.

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 (N100)
Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 100 Weight Reduction%: 91
Traction Control: 0
Tyres: Front: Sports Soft Rear: Sports Soft
Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0
Suspension
Ride Height mm: 108/108
Natural Frequency Hz: 1.80/180
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 8/5
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 65/65
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 93/93
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 1.4/1.0
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.05/In 0.30
Aerodynamics
Downforce Level- Front: n/a Rear: n/a
LSD
F/R
/5
/45
/20
Transmission
Final Gear At: 3.000
Max Speed km/h: 150
1st: 3.145
2nd: 2.515
3rd: 2.095
4th: 1.801
5th: 1.565
Final Gear: 2.660

You can try my friend @squander Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15 N100 tune here and also you can try my friend @Jeje6410 Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15 tune here, and they are both good.

Last edited:
Here you go and I have got down to a 2:32.875 with this tune below, and the gearbox is only for the track.

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 (N100)
Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 100 Weight Reduction%: 91
Traction Control: 0
Tyres: Front: Sports Soft Rear: Sports Soft
Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0
Suspension
Ride Height mm: 108/108
Natural Frequency Hz: 1.80/180
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 8/5
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 65/65
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 93/93
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 1.4/1.0
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.05/In 0.30
Aerodynamics
Downforce Level- Front: n/a Rear: n/a
LSD
F/R
/5
/45
/20
Transmission
Final Gear At: 3.000
Max Speed km/h: 150
1st: 3.145
2nd: 2.515
3rd: 2.095
4th: 1.801
5th: 1.565
Final Gear: 2.660

You can try my friend @squander Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15 N100 tune here and also you can try my friend @Jeje6410 Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15 tune here, and they are both good.

Hi my friend, how are you? Hope all right
Thanks for mentioned me, this is my very first tuning in gts and really I don't know how it works now. It's been a long time since my last tuning because I've totally lost interest in tuning here in gts. Just driving around sometimes and doing some daily race.
I very hope to meet you all around here when gt7 comes out. We will have to give new life to the world of tuning ahahahah

Hi my friend, how are you? Hope all right
Thanks for mentioned me, this is my very first tuning in gts and really I don't know how it works now. It's been a long time since my last tuning because I've totally lost interest in tuning here in gts. Just driving around sometimes and doing some daily race.
I very hope to meet you all around here when gt7 comes out. We will have to give new life to the world of tuning ahahahah
I am fine my friend and thanks :cheers:. I know it was your first tune but its a start for the @crashbangouch to use plus @Jeje6410 tune as well. I will test these tunes again because I have not use them for a few years now, and I will let you know how your tune goes.
I still like the fortnightly TT and I am losing interest of late, because of repeated events now like it was in GT6 when that game was nearly at the end of its life.
If the fortnightly TT are not worth me to do them, I just keep my skill level up by just tuning up a car, and having fun on that track.

I hope to see you as well when GT7 comes out, so we can tune a lot more like it was in GT6 and they where the good old days and fun.

Edit: Well I tested both tunes and they seem ok to drive, but with oversteer under Braking with both of them tunes but that can be sorted out, if crashbangouch wants a tune for the car.

Last edited:
Back