Anyone have good Initial D type tracks? Mountain + S-curves..

• Thread starter deviln3
  • 12 comments
Canada
Leafs Nation
deviln3
This is the Initial D track I made:

trackm.jpg

It has 3 sectors, its kind of wide to make it easy for drifting and such..
But I find the long straight kind of annoying. :nervous:

So if you guys have some good tracks with lots of S turns/curves, do post the images here. đź’ˇ

This is the Initial D track I made:

trackm.jpg

It has 3 sectors, its kind of wide to make it easy for drifting and such..
But I find the long straight kind of annoying. :nervous:

So if you guys have some good tracks with lots of S turns/curves, do post the images here. đź’ˇ

Looking good. Mind if I get to try too?

PSN: u_are_lol

Is that one of the new ones? After patch 1.06?
It's difficult to get Mt Aso to have any variation or bends to it after 1.06.
I was hoping 1.08 would have fixed that but... :(

Toscana is much more suitable if you want a touge course, although I think some purists may have trouble accepting that an Italian theme is better than a Japanese one.

Is that one of the new ones? After patch 1.06?
It's difficult to get Mt Aso to have any variation or bends to it after 1.06.
I was hoping 1.08 would have fixed that but... :(

Yea its after patch 1.06 I think.. or I wouldn't be able to share it online right? I am not a 100% sure though..

Toscana is a dirt track though... I know it would have better turns but Initial D was all about mountain tracks.

Yea its after patch 1.06 I think.. or I wouldn't be able to share it online right? I am not a 100% sure though..

Toscana is a dirt track though... I know it would have better turns but Initial D was all about mountain tracks.

There's also a Toscana theme in Course Maker. It's like the tarmac version of the dirt track. Just saying.

You can still share pre-1.06 courses online, but you cannot race them online with friends.

I have one called King of the Mountains from pre-1.06; it features the long front straight, then a rigourious uphill climb through several switchbacks, then a long downhill straight to sharp 135 degree bend to the finish straight. Picture a large V connected by a squiggly line across the top if you want an idea of the map layout. You can add me on PSN with a message with topic "KotM" so I know why you requesting, you can download from me.

I have also been disappointed and unable to reproduce anything even remotely close to this track since update. Hope they fix it soon or at least bring back an option to use the old non-camber algorithm.

Here's mine, although the image isn't great because I was fiddling with making some smaller photos, and GT Home is down so I can't grab a good view like the OP did. Will when I can.

Welcome to Mt. Fusterkluc. 2 segments, so good luck finding where you lost time and speed unless you have a ghost. 64 turns at night.

MtFusterkluc.png

Home to the Fusterkluc Speed Stars!

Back