Anyone have old multiplayer race replays they can send me? (US Region)

• Thread starter DefNotJake
  • 6 comments
United States
Maryland, USA
Recently bought a used PS3 and a GT5 copy to experience this game from my childhood again, and don't have my old replays or data anymore sadly since it was on a PS3 that died awhile ago.

Anyways, If anyone of you have some good old multiplayer replays files from GT5 (preferably shuffle mode because those were the best), I would really appreciate it if you could send them over. It's probably the closest I can get to seeing a little bit of GT5 multiplayer again without modding my PS3 to use master mod or looking for some old 360p videos on Youtube.

If you don't know how to export replay files from GT5, here is a thread that shows you how.

Important: My copy of GT5 is a US NTSC disc, so I can only view your replays if your disc region matches.

Alright, I got the replays Zip'd, but for the life of me I don't know how you send zip files to someone.

Alright, I got the replays Zip'd, but for the life of me I don't know how you send zip files to someone.

The simplest way I've found is to use We Transfer, link below. Just use two email addresses to upload, then you'll get sent a link (or select the Get Transfer Link option), copy & paste that in a reply here.

https://wetransfer.com/

Last edited:
Among the replays:

- A four-race series of shuffle races in which I had an incredibly successful streak in increasingly slower cars.
Watch in this order:
- Mercedes E55 AMG at Generic Track. This is the ultimate test of adaptability. A Mercedes Muscle sedan against two 458's and a Pagani Zonda amongst others. The catch? An auto generated track nobody has ever raced before... And rain. Begins on a dry surface, but is 60% saturated by the end.
- BMW M3 at Le Mans. The V8 M3 was a beast, but in stock form at Le Mans against a Viper, Countach, Ferrari California, SLS AMG and Audi R8, it shows it's more modest underpinnings, having nothing for any of them on the Mulsanne. How did I pull this one off? Clean consistency. You'll also get to see night to day transitions. Another note is that all of the 6 cars in this small race are premium cars.
- Supra RZ at Top Gear Test Track. Pitted against a Viper, a pair of Cobras and an Audi R8, the Supra was wayyyy undergunned. This one comes down to the very last turn.
- Jaguar S-Type R at Le Mans. My streak of wins ends in a fantastic full-race, multi-car battle again. How does the final order shake out?

Then:
- An outstanding one-make race featuring the Cappuccino RM. Really long, but the race for the lead goes the whole way.
- The first replay I ever saved, an ugly but entertaining affair in which I wheel a '90's Celica around Eiger against some newer German machines.
- The PINNACLE of Shuffle Weirdness: A Lotus Elise, Toyota Supra, myself in a Mitsubishi SUV and... a Dodge Ram 1500. Oh, and it's on an indoor go-kart track.

And one or two other races, I hope. Exporting replays isn't the most intuitive affair. PM'd you @DefNotJake

Last edited:
Back