Anyone have Touge tracks you would share please?

• Thread starter GaMeKoP
  • 13 comments
There's a big one called the Nurburgring that is pretty fun. Have you tried making your own? It's surprisingly easy and fun to do.

I have tried but nothing special comes out - just a normal boring track

I've got a couple Mt.Aso and Eiffel tracks that might be able to double as Touge tracks. I'll see how many more unique ones I can make.

Dr. Touge at your service!!! I have plenty of tracks that have become popular amongst the touge fanatics here on GTP. I participate in TOSS' LotS: Legend of the Streets. An Initial D based touge ladder.

I have plenty of great tracks and some that have gained popularity amongst the LotS rivals.

Add me on PSN. SolidSnake7735. We could tear up the touge sometime, im currently sharing one of my greater tracks.

Dr. Touge at your service!!! I have plenty of tracks that have become popular amongst the touge fanatics here on GTP. I participate in TOSS' LotS: Legend of the Streets. An Initial D based touge ladder.

I have plenty of great tracks and some that have gained popularity amongst the LotS rivals.

Add me on PSN. SolidSnake7735. We could tear up the touge sometime, im currently sharing one of my greater tracks.

hey man, i will defnitely take you up on that offer 👍 Will add you on PSN asap!! At work right now :( I've been following the LOtS thread and i really wana start getting into this so i can join you guys - great event 👍

hey man, i will defnitely take you up on that offer 👍 Will add you on PSN asap!! At work right now :( I've been following the LOtS thread and i really wana start getting into this so i can join you guys - great event 👍

Definitely!! its always fun to run touge with new people.
I'm sure you've seen my name around there from time to time then lol

Definitely!! its always fun to run touge with new people.
I'm sure you've seen my name around there from time to time then lol

I have indeed and thanks again :) With you being in NY and myself in SA the time difference is huge, but we can make a plan 👍

When it comes to touge tracks......I really don't know what the hell I'm doing, what characteristics should my tracks have to make them "touge worthy"?

Tried downloading your track last night but got some "error 32MB space needed, please delete some file" :grumpy: and i have gigs of space..

Back