Anyone interested in classic races? Cars from the 60'sOpen 

• Thread starter Met Entso
  • 4 comments
FRL have been doing it over the years with our WSC series, I'll get some pictures when on PC... aiming to be back soon on GT7.

Hi Met. I´m interested about 60´s car racing in every style. Because I love those cars. I´m from Germany and play GT since GT2. If you like to start a racing league, please let me know. Freetings from Hamburg.

Hi Met. I´m interested about 60´s car racing in every style. Because I love those cars. I´m from Germany and play GT since GT2. If you like to start a racing league, please let me know. Freetings from Hamburg.
Hello Zoppo, that would be great, I don't really know how to start a serious legue but we could just meet and set up a lobby for people to join.

Hello Zoppo, that would be great, I don't really know how to start a serious legue but we could just meet and set up a lobby for people to join.

Hello Met, thank you for answering. It could be the first step to create a lobby for vintage racing. I think I know three other guys from Germany wich may interested about this kind of racing. There may be also guys from Finnland (Resident Knievel), Austria (dakoarl) and Canada (oldboy1943) who like to do this. I know them for a long time and théy all are fair and absolutely clean drivers without aggressive or selfish behavior.

I´m retired from work and time is no problem for me. But the time difference between Germany and the US could be a problem. If you live in the eastern part it will be 6 hours difference. That means 8pm in Germany is 2pm in Eastern Time US.

Let´s see what we can do to create a lobby or club for weekly fun.

Back