TPC Presents in association with RRC: 1967 2 Hours of Le Mans - *POSTPONED*

United Kingdom
Derby, UK
TPC_Abarber95

A celebration of the legendary 1967 Le Mans 24 Hours battle between Ford vs Ferrari. To spice things up, the best of the GT cars from 1962 to 1968 will race alongside the prototypes.

Race will take place on the 27th November 2021
Lobby will open at approximately 21:45 GMT and qualifying at 22:00 GMT
Circuit: Circuit de la Sarthe no chicane 15:00 Clear
2 Hours
x2 Fuel usage, x7 Tyre wear
Tyres: Racing Mediums
Start: Manual Rolling Start
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Slipstream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: x7
Fuel Depletion: x2
Initial Fuel level: 100L
Grip Reduction: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 Seconds
Tuning: ON
Ghost: Off
Penalties: Weak
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Assists: Counter-steering Assistance, ASM, and Auto-Drive prohibited.
The session will last 10 minutes
Both Classes will be qualifying simultaneously
Fuel usage will be off
x7 Tyre wear
15:00 Sunny Track time
Liveries will be provided for the event and can be found here and in the entry list.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...eMMfgOtn5WVUsKaMLwHR4gJdtrd/pub?embedded=true
Try and race cleanly and fairly, for example if you get a pass done with a bit of a shove it's the right thing to do to give this place back and pass again in a clean manor,

When exiting the pit lane please stay within the white lines as this will avoid any contact

If/when being lapped, do not yield position, or move off line unless safe to do so. It is the responsibility of the faster driver to make a safe pass,

Don't abuse the track limits,

Have fun!

If interested please sign up with the following and remember to check the liveries

GTP name -
PSN name -
Race number & Car choice -

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited:
Put me up for a GT class car. I have everything but the Daytona so will drive what others hasn't.
Car number is decided by the forced livery I assume
The livery is forced I guess, but there's more replica liveries to choose from? @Adam Barber : Do you only wanna run the liveries in teh sheets or is it possible to chagne to another replica livery from the period as long as numbers don't clash?
There's a whole list of possible replica liveries, I can post it here tomorrow.
Also, the Corvette C3 is allowed to race, isn't it?

The livery is forced I guess, but there's more replica liveries to choose from? @Adam Barber : Do you only wanna run the liveries in teh sheets or is it possible to chagne to another replica livery from the period as long as numbers don't clash?
There's a whole list of possible replica liveries, I can post it here tomorrow.
Also, the Corvette C3 is allowed to race, isn't it?
I'll link the other liveries in a bit and tidy up the entry list.

Nope but the liveries are all provided for this one
Ahhhhh, ok I’ll let you know.

Edit, I can’t tell the differences between them? So I’ll just use the red one of your choice, with #420, please and thank you Sir. 🍻

Last edited:
Can you put my name down for a GT entry

GTP name - 💩
PSN name - 👼
Race number & Car choice - #58 Scuderia SSS Republica di Venezia Ferrari 250 GTO (CN.3445) '62

btw I'll probably need a reminder before the race kicks off to get the setup from the OP

Last edited:
Few promo shots from past races I've organised with R_Goldstreiff and RRC 😊

We love this race at RRC. And for me personally it's a goal achieved. A race I wanted to do for a very long time. I'm very pleased to export it to other communities and leagues. I'm happy to share the work I've done and let the others experience this race. I hope you all have fun!

20201213163606.jpg
20201213163819.jpg
20201213163727.jpg

20201213163825.jpg
20201213163355.jpg
20201213163733.jpg

Last edited:
@RacingGrandpa @The_Tullster @R_Goldstreiff there's a couple GT cars left so if you have a preference then let me know
Thanks but I'll just take the dregs. Still not sure I can even be there, wife's OCD is kicking in for "Christmas preperations" :rolleyes: ... she keeps organising then cancelling then re-organising errands for me to run (including but not limited to five hour interstate drives to pick up furniture).

I'm pretty sure the only cars I don't have are the Ford race car and the Cobra Daytona

Last edited:
Back