Anyone know what the JGTC Cars are in GT3??

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeN_SpeC2
  • 31 comments
  • 1,263 views
Messages
155
Hey i dunno if somebody has asked this question b4, cuz i cudnt find it. If it DOES exist, Neon Duke or Famine will probably say "IT EXISTS MORON..." (not in those words of course).:lol: :lol:
Anyhoo i wanted to know what were the JGTC CARS in GT3, and yes i know what JGTC is, i jus wanna know what the cars are so i can have JGTC Garage.
I know so far the

Denso Sard Supra
Calsonic Skyline
are JGTC....anymore??? Please list them AND PICTURES TOO IF YOU CAN....:D thanks:cool:
 
I'm not going to list pictures, but I know Famine listed all of them somewhere.

But you have the:
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra JGTC
Toyota Denso Sard Supra GT JGTC
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R JGTC
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R JGTC
Nissan Calsonic Skyline JGTC
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX JGTC
Honda Raybrig NSX JGTC
Honda Arta NSX JGTC
Spoon S2000 Race Car
Nissan C-West Razo Silvia JGTC
Toyota SuperAutoBacs APEX MR-S
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
jgtc.net
Click on the above.

Yeah, I should've recommended that too in my post. Oh well, you beat me to it. :banghead:
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
jgtc.net
Click on the above.

he wants to know what JGTC cars r in the game, not in the racing series, there r only a select few cars in the game that r from JGTC, im gonna try and lsit them all, but the site above is good 4 pics but thats about it

-Nissan C-West Razo Silvia
-Spoon Sports S2K race Car
-Raybrig NSX
-Arta NSX
-Denso Supra
-Calsonic Skyline
-Locite Zexel GT-R
-Castrol Mugen NSX
-Toyota Super Autobacs Apex MR-S
-Castrol Tom's Supra
-Diablo GT JGTC race car (only if u have a sharkport to unlock it, but there are other ways with a gameshark also)
-Penzoil Nismo GT-R
-Dasin Silvia GT

there ya go, thast teh alst of it, im pretty sure for the Dasin Silvia u need a sharkport as well, but either way, thats all of them, i'd rather have a LM garage, but hey
 
Heres a pic of the Diablo:
Diablo3.jpg

Diablo4.jpg
 
I don't think the Dasin Silvia is in GT3 even with a Sharkport . . . and even if it is, that is the reason I didn't list it. Same goes with the Diablo.
 
yeah tis in there, check out the car list on the home page of the site, the last car is the daisin slivia, it was in GT2 but mystriously dissapeared, probably b/c of licesing lissue, jsut like the diablo
 
Does anyone have pictures of Daisin Silvia then . . . I've never seen any screenshots of it???
 
Originally posted by JDM-AE86
yeah tis in there, check out the car list on the home page of the site, the last car is the daisin slivia, it was in GT2 but mystriously dissapeared, probably b/c of licesing lissue, jsut like the diablo

No it isn't.

And if you'd care to place a wager on it, I'll happily accept.
 
Originally posted by Famine
No it isn't.

And if you'd care to place a wager on it, I'll happily accept.

I didn't think it was . . .
 
Anyway...

GT500 cars (Power <500PS)
Toyota Supra JGTC cars:
toyota_castrolsupra.jpg

toyota_denso.jpg

Castrol Tom's Supra & Denso Sard Supra

Nissan Skyline JGTC:
nissan_calsonic.jpg

nissan_loctite.jpg

nissan_pennzoil.jpg

R34 Calsonic GT-R, R34 Loctite Zexel GT-R & R34 Pennzoil Nismo GT-R

Honda NSX JGTCs:
honda_nsxarta.jpg

honda_nsxcastrol.jpg

honda_nsxraybrig.jpg

ARTA NSX, Castrol Mugen NSX, Raybrig NSX.

GT300 cars (power <300PS)
toyota_mrsjgtc.jpg

Toyota Autobacs MR-S

nissan_cwestsilvia.jpg

C-West RaZo Silvia

spoon_S2000race.jpg

Spoon S2000 Race Car.
 
Nice job Famine . . . I'm surprised anyone would take the time to find and put up all those pictures.
 
I didn't so much find them, as lift them directly from my own website... :D

(and I'd like to add that all the in-game pictures on my site were taken by daan)
 
Originally posted by Famine
I didn't so much find them, as lift them directly from my own website... :D

(and I'd like to add that all the in-game pictures on my site were taken by daan)

Oh, well then nevermind about a good job. That is too easy! :lol:
 
ok i admit defeat, if u would accept my appologies of misinforming u all
 
:lol: Oh it's cool, no big deal. We all make mistakes . . . sometimes our keyboards are the cause of those mistakes though.
 
I just got my denso sard the other night, for the 2nd time..god I hate that car.
 
Why do you hate the Denso Sard??? It's a great car.
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Why do you hate the Denso Sard??? It's a great car.

Yeah, I find it to be the fastest and my favourite JGTC car in the whole game...
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeah, I find it to be the fastest and my favourite JGTC car in the whole game...

I pretty much agree with you on that . . . the only thing I could wish for is the black Castrol Supra from GT1. That thing was awesome looking vehicle. I think on GT3 though, I like the look of the Castrol better than the Denso Sard . . . don't much care for the red wheels, and I don't like how the headlights are completely covered on the car.
 
that brings up antoehr matter, y dont the headlights work in GT3? i mean comon, hopefully in GT4 they will actually help u c in the dark, even teh rally cars, sigh.....
 
Originally posted by JDM-AE86
that brings up antoehr matter, y dont the headlights work in GT3? i mean comon, hopefully in GT4 they will actually help u c in the dark, even teh rally cars, sigh.....

That's definitely true. You can see them being "bright" if you look into them, but they don't light up a lick of the road.
 
yeah, it really pisses me off especially during smokey mountain 2, where in sum areas you can see nothing [Language edited by GilesGuthrie]
 
Originally posted by JDM-AE86
yeah, it really pisses me off especially during smokey mountain 2, where in sum areas u can c jack ****

Yeah that's true. You point the car and pray you don't hit anything.
 
dont worry about it just turn up the brightness on your tv because once u get a game sorta like twisted metal or some army game you need to see because people hide in the dark where the nightvision dont help just mess around with the settings and if u mess it up bad just unplug your tv and it puts it back the stock way

but the headlishtg do have that mark next to your car like on ssr5 or 11 turn and youll see the light on the ground
 
But it is nothing significant on the ground. You can see the light on the ground, but it doesn't light up the ground like a car in real life would. Never thought of turning the brightness up though.
 
Back