Anyone knows what this car is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dante_81
  • 31 comments
  • 3,206 views
Messages
3
Belgium
Belgium
qa2q.png

I searched through the dealerships, but couldn't find it.

I thought this car was in GT5, it seems familiar.
 
Mazda RX-500.

edit: beaten too it!!
 
I tried to do some research on this car, but found virtually nothing. Strange :boggled:
 
ONE OF THE BEST CARS IN THE GAME!! I freaking love it!!

It's tricky to drive but when you learn, its insanely fast on corners, and it has a lot of top speed as well because its power curve
 
Not to denegrate the OP in any way, I just want to say that it's so nice to be able to see all of the cars currently available in the game without thousands of hours of UCD searches.
 
Good car to drive, sounds nice too.

Also; Mazda Furai is rotary/wankle too.
 
So is the 787B, Mazda used a lot of rotary/wankle engines.
So are the RX-7 and the RX-8.
Those engines have some good properties but aren't good for everyday driving.
 
So are the RX-7 and the RX-8.
Those engines have some good properties but aren't good for everyday driving.

Yeah I know, what I'm saying is we can sit here all day and list them off, the point is Mazda uses rotary engines in almost all their high end cars over the years, so no reason to say each one.

Also not sure about the second part, I'm not a big mazda fan, just like cars in general and can respect what they do. I have no idea if it's a good everyday car. I'd have to take your word for it I guess.
 
It looks like the Ford GT with the El Camino truck bed with its truck cap.
 
Also not sure about the second part, I'm not a big mazda fan, just like cars in general and can respect what they do. I have no idea if it's a good everyday car. I'd have to take your word for it I guess.
High Fuel/oil consumption, higher maintenance, lower life (mileage)
 
High Fuel/oil consumption, higher maintenance, lower life (mileage)

Not to be rude I'm not really interested in that, just came here to give the OP insight to the question. Not even sure why the thread is still going...
 
Not only is this cool and a rare site (one ever built) it also raced and was a head of its time interms of set up.

Oh and it also had lambo doors before lambo did!
 
Think I'll grind a bit to save up for this!
 
Looks strangely like a 1966 GT40 at the front
 
heh yeah I was just gona say that, but in the first pic it really does
 
Looks strangely like a 1966 GT40 at the front

Looks more suspiciously like the Mercedes C111 concept, same shape (mostly), same layout, very similar doors and both announced in 1970. Both with rotary engines, however, I can't find any information linking them.
 
Last edited:
Back