Anyone like the idea of a Karting seasonal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christian_C
  • 40 comments
  • 2,457 views
You've been greatly miss-informed, try watching the Hungarian GP last weekend and you'll see what proper racing is about

When I saw the movie "Driven" with Sly Stallone I thought theres no way race teams and drivers would do this, no way a driver would back off or purposely slow down and block other cars for his teammate when he had a chance to win. Then I saw several interviews with current and former F1 drivers and they said "YES" this does go on. They dont like it but when you are all but threatened with being fired and losing your ride you either play ball or never race again. So if I was "miss-informed" then it was the F1 drivers telling lies, who am I going to believe? I think the drivers were telling the truth.
 
Yeah it would be a nice change. I'd love to see seasonals with Karting, rally, Nascar and the Top Gear test track. These things are so under utilized in the game. :nervous:
 
A Karting seasonal would be great. Much rather have that than another NASCAR event. ... there are only so many ways you can go round and around in a circle and call it fun ... and there is plenty of NASCAR in the game already, not to mention a previous seasonal (which was actually fun since it was on the Nordschleife. Unrealistic but fun). Only three karting events in the entire game, so yeah it'd be cool.
 
I would love some karting seasonals. I hear people always say karting on Nordschleife is fun so why not make it a race.
 
After using the Kart for the last race of the compact car seasonal and finding it to be a blast I can't help think there needs be more races for the Kart (The special events for the Kart were pretty fun) and I think a full 5 race seasonal event would be a pretty cool thing :)

I love using the kart as it's pretty different to just driving a normal car or race car on this game.

What do you guys think?

NO

👎👎👎
 
NO

👎👎👎

bit of an abrasive answer with no justification don't you think?

Oh and to those who are saying more rally seasonals I also agree with that, they updated the OCD to be full of rally cars once yet provided no good seasonal event to go with it.

After they went on about how great the randomly generated rally courses would be and then for them to only be used properly for 3 events in the whole game (by this I mean the expert rally's where the tracks actually had serious corners rather than the plain straights with a kink or two in them like the novice and intermediate rally's)

More rallying & more karting I'd like to see 👍
 
Can you win all of the compact races in a kart? I only tried Tokyo Bay and Grand Valley, won at Tokyo Bay but only managed sixth in Grand Valley.
 
I never really thought a kart seasonal would really work. There's not enough tracks that the karts are good to work with. If there's grass, you'll spin out but if it's a city track it's usually too long. So karting seasonals aren't really possible at this time...
 
The compact car seasonal will take a go Kart, try it.

(I know you're asking for a kart seasonal, but I thought I'd toss that out there)
 
Back