anyone on class S already??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunny7day
  • 17 comments
  • 1,348 views
grumpy-cat-good-1.jpg


It's been a while since there was a challenge in a GT game!
 
We shall see, I guess. Hopefully there are difficult races ahead.
 
I want to see the S events
 
I could have sworn that in an interview with the developer that he mentioned their will be no more Performance Points.............................................................................................? I'm lost
 
i spent 3 days already just trying to pass the final stage in Internationl .
 
i spent 3 days already just trying to pass the final stage in Internationl .
Which tests did you find most difficult/challenging in GT5?
 
go6
I could have sworn that in an interview with the developer that he mentioned their will be no more Performance Points.............................................................................................? I'm lost
No more experience points system... not performance points.
 
its not hard , its just takes too long to buy a good car for the race

and the prize cars i got so far does not help at all
 
I take back my Comment,, PERFORMANCE POINTS EXIST............EXPERIENCE POINTS DO NOT......must be because of the stars now haha.......
 
No more experience points system... not performance points.
lol we both posted at the same time haha, hope to see ya on GT6, ill catch up soon,
 
its not hard , its just takes too long to buy a good car for the race

and the prize cars i got so far does not help at all
i thought all the cars were suppose to be available to buy already? so why are we still winning cars if they all have a price tag? just curious, not bashing the way its setup, i would love to win cars, but i like money too, idk
 
Cant you just put on NOS and wtflolbbqpwn the race?
 
go6
i thought all the cars were suppose to be available to buy already? so why are we still winning cars if they all have a price tag? just curious, not bashing the way its setup, i would love to win cars, but i like money too, idk
i am 53% on the game and only got 7 cars for free , i had to buy 15 cars so i can enter some races

they only give you free cars when you get all gold on license challenge or collecting half or all the stars on every class
 
they only give you free cars when you get all gold on license challenge or collecting half or all the stars on every class

You also get prize cars for completing all Mission Races in the particular class with Gold.
 
Back