Anyone own the RS1 by RSeat?

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 34 comments
3679174A-345D-4844-A226-E808AF09766F.jpeg
Hey guys, looking to buy one of these rigs, is it possible to put the rig on caster wheels. I need to be able to move it throughout my house .

Yes either use 8mm threaded stem casters (that’s if the inserts are still 8mm) or I just drilled through the tube and used 7/16 threaded stem casters.

about to pull the trigger on a 2nd hand Assetto corsa rig for relatively little money. can you confirm which caster type did you buy because rig+my weight will end up far above 100kg?
thanks so much

Hey guys, looking to buy one of these rigs, is it possible to put the rig on caster wheels. I need to be able to move it throughout my house .
Carpet or hard floors? If it's carpet you'd be better off with sliders rather than wheels.

about to pull the trigger on a 2nd hand Assetto corsa rig for relatively little money. can you confirm which caster type did you buy because rig+my weight will end up far above 100kg?
thanks so much

I can’t find exactly what I ordered. They are a 4” diameter wheel with 7/16 threaded stem and the longest stem I could find. With that wheel and stem size they will support the weight of you and your rig.

I’ve purchased one for me. Previously I own a playseat evo and I’m not satisfied with it so I purchased the rs1 because there aren’t anything stopping your movement in the pedals zone. So far so good the only negative thing on mine is that it is a little warm making me sweating after an half an hour period.
By the way this happens with any other users?

Back