Anyone racing on Comfort Hard tyre out there?

Canada
Ottawa
Anyone racing online on Comfort Hard tyre out there, with all aids off, particularly abs?
GT6 is not bad when aids are gone, I would be curious to have a few race online with those conditions.

Anyone racing online on Comfort Hard tyre out there, with all aids off, particularly abs?
GT6 is not bad when aids are gone, I would be curious to have a few race online with those conditions.

We recently completed a series using the LCC Rocket untuned on comfort mediums - it had been planned for comfort hards, but we switched following feedback from the racers after the test round. I had wanted to use the comfort hards as we were trying to replicate the feel of the 1960 F2 championship when Porsche battled Cooper.

The LCC Rocket is the only car that I have ever planned a series for on comfort hards - the tyre has to suit the car and enhance the racing experience, while still allowing sufficient control to enable drivers to react to the movements of other cars on track. We are currently using the Mustang Trans Cammer on sports hard tyres - that is as low as we were able to go on that car and still have a reasonable braking performance given its high weight. You are welcome to join us if the time suits you - click on the links in my signature for full information. NB I leave the abs as optional, but a lot of racers don't use it as they prefer the feel with it off.

@Sick Cylinder thank you for your post, to me CH gives plenty of control, so I am not looking, if driving in GT6, at anything else, or else, to me, it does not have any simulation value. Any tyre above comfort in GT6 and it is just a game. So it has to be no AIDS particularely no ABS and CH.

Back