Anyone remember Europe ?...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 4 comments
  • 606 views
I have "The Final Countdown" in my '80s music list, which I now hear this song is, I think.
 
Oh god. The synth... the singing...

That's awesome. 👍
 
Got to love Europe, but also any 80's rock is fine by me (parents listerned to it allot when I was young), Im also a big fan of Twistered Sister, Scorpian & loads of if not all major rock bands of the time.

[edit]

LOL!!! Ive just cried watching that, I thought it was the actual band, but LOL at them, they aint going far.
 
That must have been their first time performing in front of people. I kind of feel bad for the guys. LOL! :lol: I love how the singer paces back and forth through the entire song. He looks like a caged animal, and wants nothing but to get the hell out of there! LOL!!! :lol:

Thank God my first time wasn't that horrible.
 
Back