Anyone remember the Road Rash games?

Holy thread necro :lol:

Though I also remember playing the Road Rash games and loving the superbike and beat down stick play.

Nostalgia central now. Wonder if I can get my phone to play this on an emu...

I have Road Rash on my Panasonic 3DO, spent countless hours playing this game in the day. Back in April at Easter when I took the old 3DO out to play Twister and Road and Track NFS my kids found Road Rash and spent a few hours with it. Thanks for yet another trip down memory lane 👍 : cheers:

yeah I do remember this one.
I remember regularly checked Bike o' Rama just to see the superbikes

and now in GT5 we have Mr Justin in UCD, :D :D

I would spend upwards of 10 hours playing Road Rash with a friend on Sega CD. It would be awesome if there were one developed for the PS3. I own one of the Road Rash games for PS2, but can't remember the full title of it. You could choose between being on a race bike or on a chopper. It wasn't nearly as fun.

I have Road Rash on my Panasonic 3DO, spent countless hours playing this game in the day. Back in April at Easter when I took the old 3DO out to play Twister and Road and Track NFS my kids found Road Rash and spent a few hours with it. Thanks for yet another trip down memory lane 👍 : cheers:

Ha! I played Road Rash on the 3DO as well, I loved that system when it came out. I especially liked that Need for Speed game, I thought it was awesome how they talked about the cars and went so in depth and the environments were so 'real'.

I've got Road Rash (for PC) somewhere, I was only 5 or 6 when I played it a lot. My mum told me not to hit anyone because it was violent.
Damn, I want to play it *starts searching for installation disk*

:lol:

I remember I rented it once only 'cause it was advertised on my Playstation CD case of NFSIII: Hot Pursuit.

It was fun, but I preferred NFS at the time.

Didn't understand the game at the time... Don't recall ever winning a race... as I thought the whole point of the game was to nick as many other bikers as possible :lol:

A while back people were looking at remaking it:

AFAIK the project got killed off a few years back when EA consolidated their UK studios.

This is the game I used to play, Jailbreak.

If there is any violent video games that are also funny and amusing, it's Road Rash :)

I had the original 8 bit "Road Rash" on the Genisis, the "Wild Thing" was your reward for beating the game. Of course I bought every version after that and every once in a while I'll pull out Road Rash 3.

Another awesome game from EA back then was Skitchin', anyone remember it?

Back